NIB Surefire E1E BK price check

Gilgamesh

Newly Enlightened
I've been debating on selling my NIB Surefire E1E - BK for funds for other projects. It's a shelf queen, has all the papers and is in the box but the box has been opened. Been trying to find a NIB one that has sold in the past but its been years and years. Only resent ones I've seen for sale are really used with specs of ano missing and no box.
What do you think I could get for it? Thank you!

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
I'd say if its NIB set your price at ~$200 and bump down as needed. It is a discontinued light and a collectible

E1E-HA in a blister pack listed last year for $125 sold almost immediately in just under 6 hours, yours is in a box, which surefire has not used since 2003.

46Alpha

Newly Enlightened
I'd say if its NIB set your price at ~$200 and bump down as needed. It is a discontinued light and a collectible

E1E-HA in a blister pack listed last year for $125 sold almost immediately in just under 6 hours, yours is in a box, which surefire has not used since 2003.

I'd have to agree (as much as I wish it wasn't so) you could easily get $200 for it. The market has thinned a bit with the E1DL hitting the market. There are now easily accessible black E1 bodies available. But people will pay for the black incan head for modding and collectors will want the whole light (myself included).

Gilgamesh

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the replies! Looking at that link, mine is in the blister pack as well. Not a regular box. Does that affect pricing at all?

1pt21

Enlightened
I'd say if its NIB set your price at ~$200

Wow! These things have inflated in price more than gold!!

An E1E was my first real light (and 1st surefire) back when I joined here in 07. Think I paid $50-$70 for it brand new. That was an insane amount of money for me, and I couldn't believe the size of the light when it arrived. Then I turned it on, the rest is history....

Still have that baby :twothumbs

Illum

Flashaholic
I think I still have my E1e-HA still lodged in a box somewhere. I've lost so many surefires over the years than I can count. Used to collect surefire boxes, several of my collector lights were still in the boxes. Then one year dad [or was it the cleaning lady?] disposed all of my boxes [or hid it because I could not find it] and a couple L2s, E2Ls, said E1e-HA and an A2-BK went :poof:

Since then I've stopped buying new surefires, only occasionally pick up bodies.

Gilgamesh

Newly Enlightened
Thats pretty much what a room in my basement turned into, storing boxes that I just can't throw away. I've also thrown stuff away by accident, usually the wife's stuff. Quick to get rid of her boxes for some reason.. lol.