Noctigon Meteor M43

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is one of the funkiest proportioned lights I have ever seen. Its so short how are you supposed to get a complete grip around it? Runs on high drains, this is an expensive light to buy and run. Will wait until some reviews are done on it before I try to buy an S6330.

h!fisch

Newly Enlightened
Plz tell me...what are u going to do with 8000lm right in front of your feet leading to a complete "white out" so that you'll have to choose a lower mode to see something? :D
But to be honest...I want that light!!!

recDNA

Flashaholic
No need for flash bangs to disorient perps. Just go in with 8500 lumens blasting at them.

FroggyTaco

Flashlight Enthusiast
They should have a 5 sec delayed turn on mode.. Throw it in the room & Bam.. same thing as a flashbang.

h!fisch

Newly Enlightened
Ahm...pretty expensive flashbang don't you think?! :D
I'm wondering how often you could throw thant thing away until it refuses to "flashbang".

Last edited:

hutten

Newly Enlightened
As much as it's not a light for me, it's pretty impressive. Wonder how quickly it heats up when it's pumping out all 8000 lumens.

We'll eventually be inserting batteries vertically, so that they stand up in a row parallel to the lens.

I used to have a light sort of like that. It took four D cells arranged in a circle behind the reflector. It also had a battery level meter on the back, pretty cool but I can't remember what happened to it or what it was called.

edeekeos

Enlightened
Ah, we're getting closer!! The website now has all emitter options, and pricing up, as well as the other body color. Here's the product page..

And, here are a few updated pics..
AjgtbYs.jpg
A0WgslA.jpg
4bDdUY3.jpg
h6hweZ5.jpg
Gbq6GOY.jpg
XxSgwRS.jpg

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
How can anyone not skip a heartbeat at the sight of that beautiful and huge Noctigon MCPCB. :)

Stone white - now that's just stunning. Hopefully the option remains for the production light.
:thumbsup:Kudos to Hank and his team!!!

easilyled

Flashaholic
How can anyone not skip a heartbeat at the sight of that beautiful and huge Noctigon MCPCB. :)

Stone white - now that's just stunning. Hopefully the option remains for the production light.
:thumbsup:Kudos to Hank and his team!!!

Its certainly interesting that the neutral option is binned for higher output (S3) than the cool-white (S2) !

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope the optics will be easy to change out...That would mean one could easily install 12 trits!

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just noticed the site for this light at International Outdoors was updated.

It now has pictures of the light with both the white and charcoal grey finishes. (buyer gets to choose among the 2 finishes and the available emitters)

Base price for the light is $158.68 ... sounds pretty good considering the size of the light and what it comes with.
The star is a single custom direct copper Noctigon containing mounting points for all 12 of the emitters. The star is pretty hefty too weighing in at 3 oz (85g).
The dimensions of the overall light are: 98mm (length) * 63mm (head) * 50mm (body).
The light runs on 4 * 18650

Emitter options (12 of your choice of the following):
Cool White XPG2 S2 1D
XPG2 S2 1D dedomed (+$10)
Neutral White XPG2 S3 3C
Neutral White Nichia 219BT 92 CRI (+$30)
Cree XPL dedomed (+$60)

Latest posts