• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Okluma TinyDC

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are on to something big here!
I like your lights!
I wish you success in this!

okluma

Enlightened
You are on to something big here!
I like your lights!
I wish you success in this!

Thanks guys!

Nice looking... Can you anodize it?

It could be anodized if you masked off some of the threads. I'm on fence about anodizing knurls. I've seen it turn out really well, and I've seen it turn out really poorly. My anodizing guy does good work, but he gets grumpy when I bring him single parts so it's probably not a service I'll offer.

Last edited:

okluma

Enlightened
And there are no more left with the free trits. I'll order some more from Bart, and add this as an option.

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wonder if you could offer those mac's compatible bare pills separately? Thanks!

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh, I just did not realize that these 2 threads came from the same member :) thanks

okluma

Enlightened
I wish I had an anodizing guy. :)

You can have mine, his name is Kenny and he's grumpy. But I'd be grumpy too if I had to work around all those chemicals.

this looks incredible, nice work man!

German Shepherds are great too haha

Thanks.

Yeah, he's a good dog. But he still thinks he's a lap dog, and he's pushing 90lbs now.

okluma

Enlightened
That didn't take long. I'm completely sold out. If you're interested in a light and you didn't get one, please subscribe to this thread because I'll announce it here.

Materials, tools, parts are all on their way for more lights, so stay tuned.

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
What would be the price of a bare host: body + bare pill, front glass, but no driver, leds, optics?

Also is the head diameter identical to that of a mac, so that 1inch surefire diffusers go loose?

okluma

Enlightened
What would be the price of a bare host: body + bare pill, front glass, but no driver, leds, optics?

I'd prefer to sell a complete light. I don't mind shipping the light un-assembled though.

Also is the head diameter identical to that of a mac, so that 1inch surefire diffusers go loose?

The OD on my light is .990". I believe that's the same OD as Mac's, but I don't know for sure.