Olight I3E EOS Available for Pre-Order

Dutcheee

Newly Enlightened
My silver i3e via Fasttech also got refunded today due to backorder. I can't find them anywhere for sale online. Will they be discontinued alltogether?
Just ordered the black i3e instead, hope it will ship before out of stock..

zs&tas

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just recieved my green and mean one, how small?? VERY ! Love it . I like that it still has a proper spring in the tail too. Awesome olight :twothumbs:twothumbs
Still waiting on my preorder brass i3s though ? ..........

CodyCash

Newly Enlightened
Amazon is now selling these, I ordered a black version today. Anyone having any other issues with these, or just an isolated case so far? Mine will arrive Monday the 11th. Couldn't pass it up for $10.

holygeez03

Enlightened
Good to hear... if my red version ever shows up, and I like it, I will probably buy a silver version in the future.

lightmyfire13

Enlightened
Bought 2 a couple of weeks ago on Amazon. ..exellent beam works with 10440 li-ion...one mode suits me...asked the seller about the silver version the reply was early Feb.

TheVat26

Enlightened
I just ordered (3) for gifts. The wife uses her EOS all the time and loves the medium mode. NIMH of course inside.

My my thinking was this E model is perfect for non flashaholics as they probably won't use NIMH even with our suggestions. So if they stick with alkaline, use it up quick (30-40 minutes) they will replace with another fresh alkaline and there is less worry that battery leakage may happen with frequent changes. I'm sure the recipients will see the value this compact little light gives and will now understand the cellphone light isn't as good as a dedicated handheld.

holygeez03

Enlightened
Agreed... despite the short runtime, it is a perfect gift for people who can't even remember how to get a 3-mode AAA twisty into higher modes.

"Here, keep this with you... twist to turn on, BOOM, nice bright beam"

Capolini

Banned
I just received notice from Fasttech that the 120 lumen silver lights have been discontinued by Olight.

This is why you order from US Dealers!,,,,, Honest, reliable,much more expedient and if you need a refund/replacement,ALL of that also applies! Plus you can get just as good a deal if you choose the right dealer w/ the right coupon code! :thumbsup:

Dutcheee

Newly Enlightened
This is why you order from US Dealers!,,,,, Honest, reliable,much more expedient and if you need a refund/replacement,ALL of that also applies! Plus you can get just as good a deal if you choose the right dealer w/ the right coupon code! :thumbsup:

Might be true from your side of the pond, but from Europe free shipping is nice. I can buy at least 2 of these lights for the same price straight from China..

Good to hear silver will come out! Weird comm. from Fasttech in that case..

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is why you order from US Dealers!,,,,, Honest, reliable,much more expedient and if you need a refund/replacement,ALL of that also applies! Plus you can get just as good a deal if you choose the right dealer w/ the right coupon code! [emoji106]
Yeah, yeah. I know. I've been around for a while. ;)

Olightworld

Enlightened
Hello,

That is not true. We are about to officially release them to be shipped. Thank you.

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello,

That is not true. We are about to officially release them to be shipped. Thank you.
Well. You may want to let the people at Fasttech know. They just refunded my order for a silver I3e 120 lumen AAA light. I bought 3 other I3e's from them that they already shipped to me.

holygeez03

Enlightened
I'm gonna guess that FastTech is not an authorized seller... so Olight has no control over them... Basically, they are "discontinued" from the FT catalog.