Olight I3E EOS Available for Pre-Order

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe Olightworld can respond. I am curious to see if they are authorized to sell them.
Maybe a nice coupon code or a real good deal on these initial runs of the silver would really be cool!

Last edited:

duvallite

Newly Enlightened
Maybe Olightworld can respond. I am curious to see if they are authorized to sell them.
Maybe a nice coupon code or a real good deal on these initial runs of the silver would really be cool!
+1 on this. I'd be in for a couple :thumbsup:

holygeez03

Enlightened
Seems like a winner.. a simple useful beam for about an hour with NiMH... can use alkaline for emergency... I would like to see a runtime graph with lithium primary.

Can't wait until mine finally shows up from China... should make the world's greatest spare AAA carrier (along with a 3-mode AAA)!

InquisitiveInquirer

Enlightened
While it took probably 2+ months, i finally got my blue olight i3E. My first impressions of the light are generally positive. It really is small when comparing to my thrunite & fenix aaa lights. Maybe too short though? I say this because, when it's on, I only need half a turn until the o-ring is exposed, meaning you either risk the waterproofing (unscrew more than half a rotation) or accidental activation if it's squished longitudinally (unscrew a half rotation or less). Besides this, I still like the light. I expect to buy more in the future.

holygeez03

Enlightened
I got my Red today! I love it... I was hoping the tint would be a little better due to the Luxeon emitter, but it's ok. Wonderful beam, bright, simple UI, and $8!

Now I just need to decide which set of keys it will go on...

Dido Didov

Newly Enlightened
Olight i3E EOS

Hi there, I want to present to you the new flashlight Olight i3E EOS. I am extremely flashlight fan. This is an incredibly bright light. They say only 90 lumens but i put it up against a fenix eo5 (85 lumens) and the idp a3 eos upgraded (130 lumen) bith with new batteries and this light blew them both out of the water. Build is solid and finish is perfect. Simple twist action is easy to do one handed. I have always liked the color and beam from the luxeon led. This is such a under used led for flashlights. This flashlight is well made and I expect it to hold up well. I've owned the more expensive i3S for four months now and it has been carried and used every day successfully. Some may lament the loss of the lobster claw keychain not being included with this new model, i3E, but honestly, the lobster claw keychain was junk. For the price, this new model is a champ and deserves a five star rating. But if you want something that you intend to use daily, the i3S is a better choice. The reason I say this is because the E model only has one brightness setting (high) while the S model has four settings and allows the user to maximize battery life if the highest brightness setting is not required. Now, with that said, the S model is almost double the cost of this model and if you'll only have the light on long enough to find your keys or quickly hunt the depths of your junk drawer, than the E model is perfect for you.You can choose between several colours - black, silver, green, red, purple, blue 6 colours. This flashlight is amasing!

firsttothescene

Enlightened
Just got a silver one from amazon. Apparently they had them for awhile and I thought I would just get the " backorder " note when I added it to my cart so I didn't even try until Friday. And sure enough... a silver one showed up tonight on my doorstep. Very nice light and even smaller and lighter than my thrunite ti3. Amazon must get first dibs to sell them, no other place has the silver yet. This is the same thing as with the surefire sidekick.

Last edited:

wolfgaze

Enlightened
Just got a silver one from amazon. Apparently they had them for awhile and I thought I would just get the " backorder " note when I added it to my cart so I didn't even try until Friday. And sure enough... a silver one showed up tonight on my doorstep. Very nice light and even smaller and lighter than my thrunite ti3. Amazon must get first dibs to sell them, no other place has the silver yet. This is the same thing as with the surefire sidekick.

Olight sells their product through Amazon via the Olight Direct Store... So that may be the reason why you see them shipping there (Amazon) before you do through other dealers..

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Picked up a purple one for my wife who already has the older 3 level EOS, but wanted just a single level light. Going to toss it in her birthday goodie-bag (oh, how romantic, a .... flashlight ... ) so a review will have to wait until she unpacks it and I can grab it before it descends into the depth of purse, a land where I fear to tread.