Olight Titaninum Infinitum Limited Edition Registry

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
My edcs are carried in my pocket. However they are always in pouches to keep them pristine.

I have a pouch that's the right size for the Infinitum and there is very little
chance of it lighting up when its in the pouch because the stiffness of the
fabric of the pouch prevents this from happening.

I'm already looking for the right size holster for the times I do want to carry it in my pocket or on my belt, but I want something that it fits tight in. I don't want to lose this baby. lol

Thanks

Bill

Last edited:

Coalman

Newly Enlightened
BTW, except for MattK's 001 (of battery junction, who made it possible for you to purchase your light!) you have the lowest serial # registered thus far! :D Beginners luck? :shrug:

Somewhat lucky. I've never liked the color of LED's and always stuck with 6V xenon, but come flashlight season I seam to find myself at CPF to see whats new and this forum is always interesting.

When I read through the description of this light:
200+ lm/1xCR123, intuitive UI, tactical clicky, hybrid reflector and a mfg. willing to try to polish the entire surface of a titanium light I jumped on it.

Thanks Matt and CPF for a very elegant final product.

basti

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

mine is #111 of 200

some pics...

ti_011.jpg

ti_001.jpg

ti_003.jpg

ti_002.jpg

ti_004.jpg

ti_005.jpg

ti_013.jpg

ti_012.jpg

ti_015.jpg

ti_008.jpg

M20 Warrior, Nitecore EX10, Nitecore Extreme Infinity
ti_010.jpg

ti_016.jpg

ti_006.jpg

ti_009.jpg

ti_007.jpg

naked2

Enlightened
basti, :welcome: Great first post full of excellent pictures of a beautiful light!

BTW, nice pen, matches the Infinitum really well! :thumbsup: What is it?

Tony

basti

Newly Enlightened
thanks...

yes, it is a fisher space pen (called: black grid design shuttle space pen).

I have bought mine with qualityflashlights but it is also sold out there. The knife is a E. J. Baca (titanium)-folder.

-Sebastian

AA6TZ

Enlightened
Basti

Basti -- Arguably THE best collection of Olight Titanium Infinitum photos posted to date. Very, VERY good work!!! :thumbsup:

For posterity's sake (i.e., in case they disappear from this thread) here are their current URLs:
And a big, hearty :welcome: my man! :D

Best Regards - and thanks again for submitting your exquisite photos.

-Clive

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
the pen is one type of fisher-space-pen. i got the same.
I have the same as well, best ball-point pen I`ve ever had. I bought it at a stationary and book store here in Stockholm. B.t.w., I`ve found that mounting a bit of bicycle inner tubing for 18-23mm racing tires over the end of the light allows a nice tight fit in the diffuser allowing the light to tailstand.;)

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've carried a Fisher Bullet Space Pen in my front pocket for years. It has the same pressurized refill the regular pen has. (which I also have) In my opinion they are the longest lasting refill available and I've had many a pen. The fact they work in extreme temperatures and over grease and oil is just a bonus.

basti, nice pictures. I wish I had the patience to get my lighting that good. What do you use?

Bill

Burgess

Flashaholic
and Cool Photograph !

:thumbsup:

Welcome to CandlePowerForums, Speedwar.

:welcome:

_