Operation Enlightenment III

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
That Luxeon III "headlamp" is really wild, Will.

Hey Kevin, how many tickets have been sold?

Britt

batterystation

Enlightened
66 tickets sold as of this afternoon!!! We got the roll of tickets at Wal-Mart today. The smallest roll of tickets they had was 2000 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif so we have a few yet to sell.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kevin, I just sent a Paypal for 4 tickets. One ticket for each of four CPFers whose handles are in the message box of the Paypal. When you need the shipping information, I'll run it down for you.

Britt

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
BentHeadTX said:
Polar,
Batterystation.com has a system set-up were they send GI's in Iraq lights, batteries and such. (Predator Squadron) You can send batterystation a payment and they send the lights at cost. Ran into the guy that received the spot light and he thanked our "club" for providing a light that saved his bacon when he got back to the states. He got stuck in the middle of a lake during a storm and the light showed the way through the 6-8 foot chop so they would not sink. He says hello to all the CPF'ers and thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was MY SPOTLIGHT that I donated!!!!!!!

WOW, I did not see this before.

Do you have any more details?

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal sent for F-I-V-E tickets.

I guess I have a fairly high chance of winning something,
as there have not been a vast number of tickets sold yet.

(Hint, hint: Time is running out guys!)

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm, thanks for reminding me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The odds are good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sssh.gif

batterystation

Enlightened
We will begin naming the tickets tomorrow (Tuesday). This is also the last day you can enter. Ends Tuesday at midnight MY time. Any Paypals received after midnight will be refunded. No exceptions. Cut off is cut off. Got to be fair. Look like a little over 1900 tickets on the roll still available though.

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kevin,

I think the reason this hasn't sold a lot is because not enough people know about the raffle. Not everybody browses every thread on the forum and this is a rather old thread. Maybe someone could ask Sasha to put it on the front page or something. It may not be a CPF raffle but it's still for a good cause.

luxlover

Banned
Kevin,
I have allocated $24 from my budget, toward the purchase of three (3) raffle tickets. Hook me up, please!

Oh, before you send me my black Gladius light, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif please give it a snazzy Air Force shine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

Happy to help you support the lighting needs of our inadequately supplied troops. Keep up your generous and patriotic work!

Jeff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Outrider

Newly Enlightened
Hi Kevin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif Thank you, Sir for your kind help on the phone today. I am in for 5. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

batterystation

Enlightened
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has participated in this raffle. I do not know yet exactly how many tickets have been sold but we are at about twice the cost of the raffle goodies so it is a success. There will be a nice 4th of July gift unpacking at the Hellfire Squadron.

This has been much fun. Tomorrow morning we will conclude the process of putting names on the tickets and have Ashley draw three winners. The first ticket drawn will win the prize at the top of the list and so on. I will then publish here and contact the winners.

Two hours left to enter!!!