Photos of your lights

jetjet28

Newly Enlightened
Not as good as the collections I've seen in here so far. But I am kind of just getting started into my light buying. Have always been into knives more.

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
They seem to be built well, the forward clicky button has a good responsive feel and they have a good clean beam pattern. I ran the 1xAAA on an old nimh battery for two hours. I don't know about the t140l but the aaa models are pretty nice.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the designs. I wonder how the finish will hold up. Looks like that glossy easily scratched HA? I pointed out in a previous thread that the packaging sure has a SureFire look/feel. What do you folks think?

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes please! Love to see some photos of your stonewashing.

I posted them in the McGizmo forum but here you go:

mule1k.jpg

mule2k.jpg

mule4k.jpg

mule3k.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not as good as the collections I've seen in here so far. But I am kind of just getting started into my light buying. Have always been into knives more.
Thats a great start. I see a nice Maratac CU with a Pico. Great combo for sure. And of course a Maglite! :)

I posted them in the McGizmo forum but here you go:

No worries, these things are so cool, we can look at them twice! lol Good job.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast

[URL]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a201/josephetracy/Mobile%20Uploads/DD6FE4B2-A401-4C7E-9EF1-FC062CA2F796_zpsy4rlw1jj.jpg[/URL]

I'm digging that early generation L1 on the bottom. Nice collection!

I also think everyone needs a G2 in stock form. One must rue the short runtime of a P60 while simultaneously being impressed at the output of a 25 year old design to be a true flashaholic.

Last edited:

thburns

Newly Enlightened
Slightly updated, forgot a few in the last one and got my P36 over the weekend as well! Waiting to get my ZebraLight SC62w replacement, and soon to be added are Eagtac G25C2, Eagtac T25C2, Nitecore TM16, and a Nitecore EC21. And about to really get into my first P60 hosts in a couple weeks!

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the designs. I wonder how the finish will hold up. Looks like that glossy easily scratched HA? I pointed out in a previous thread that the packaging sure has a SureFire look/feel. What do you folks think?

I have carried the small one a little and it has one nick in the finish and I expect more since it has a rough texture but they give a good grip. They seem like pretty nice lights for the price.

Edit: The HA seems almost as good as on a Fenix.

Last edited:

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are all FourSevens Preons, but I do have a sizable Olight collection-I will post another photo soon...

Here is my Olight collection:
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/...5-06/1EEA21B5-8733-4F91-BB77-BED25699823E.jpg

And another point of view:
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/...5-06/80A69080-2F9A-4B82-A465-CF3477376EE5.jpg

And here they are, hanging around the Refrigerator:
http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/...5-06/86734EB7-AE4A-40F2-B99E-233434AE5EE8.jpg

Last edited:

david57strat

Enlightened
I thought the two lights on the left were Olight opens.

Interesting observation. Olight and Foursevens make the exact same light (I can't remember whether Olight is a division of Foursevens, or the other way around), with the same exact specs, except for the brand name on the light, itself. Olight call it the O'Pen, and I believe Foursevens call it the Preon Penlight.

Also, I thought I read somewhere here in CPF, that one model is marketed here in the States, while the other is marketed everywhere else.

välineurheilija

Enlightened
Interesting observation. Olight and Foursevens make the exact same light (I can't remember whether Olight is a division of Foursevens, or the other way around), with the same exact specs, except for the brand name on the light, itself. Olight call it the O'Pen, and I believe Foursevens call it the Preon Penlight.

Also, I thought I read somewhere here in CPF, that one model is marketed here in the States, while the other is marketed everywhere else.

Well that explains it :)