Photos of your lights

Methos777

Newly Enlightened
Satin titanium from 4Sevens -

KofsVP0.jpg

Wow ...great uniformity in your lights!!

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think I posted this beauty on CPF yet, just realized last night.

It's a handmade one off set from Leo Maquiniana, LM Tool works on facebook.

jul9Ods.jpg

4X4wkTm.jpg

Di1UwGU.jpg

F7DgN0O.jpg

Oh0Ebts.jpg

78HrSjq.jpg

8hgfhC6.jpg

Hm8W1g8.jpg

QhE2gQc.jpg

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the whole drawer. I was going to word that differently but I'm afraid we'd all get banned. Haha. I'm dying for an Okluma or an HDS.

ven

Flashaholic
I'll take the whole drawer. I was going to word that differently but I'm afraid we'd all get banned. Haha. I'm dying for an Okluma or an HDS.

Haha, oooooooooh tough choice tbh. you do need both. Simply get one before the other, as i dont have an Okluma it would be unfair to suggest either(bias). HDS you wont go wrong with, its not about crazy output as you will know, its about decades of fine tuning to perfection which is a tank. I would recommend the rotary though, the UI is simply one of the best................ever!(subjective of course). The okluma look awesome, looks a great investment with an awesome guy behind it. I cant have too many special grail type lights(justify/afford), as i have a haiku triple, it kind of helps out with the wants of other special triple lights. But both your wants are justified enough to have both due to their differences. If you can push the funds for a ti HDS on the 6th...............that would make a sound investment for a grail/user light or sure.

StarHalo

Flashaholic
My dad passed away in February, I just spent the last week cleaning out his house/the house I grew up in, I brought back some of the tools I've gotten him over time; here's proof I actually believe in those easy-for-family recommendations you see me making all the time - (left to right) the $20 550 lumen Home Depot Defiant 3xC from Christmas 2012, the Nebo Big Larry Patriot finish, the Cree 40426 Warm LED lantern, and the Kaito KA390 AM/FM/Weather radio:
3aGMmE5.jpg

My dad passed away in February, I just spent the last week cleaning out his house/the house I grew up in, I brought back some of the tools I've gotten him over time; here's proof I actually believe in those easy-for-family recommendations you see me making all the time - (left to right) the $20 550 lumen Home Depot Defiant 3xC from Christmas 2012, the Nebo Big Larry Patriot finish, the Cree 40426 Warm LED lantern, and the Kaito KA390 AM/FM/Weather radio:

I'm sorry for your loss, StarHalo. Hope you're doing as well as possible...... My dad and I weren't very close. He died about two years back.

~ Chance

Latest posts