**Pictures** Olight S10 (XM-L) 320 lumens EDC flashlight

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Gosh! You should be the one to take pictures of the flashlights being offerd by the manufacturers on their websites!

Your pictures beat their photos on their very own website! Hahah

Good work! Your pictures made me buy the C20C and now I think I like to get the Olight S10! :)

NewlandPhotography

Newly Enlightened
This thread made me but this light!!!
Im glad this site is around with people doing reviews.
The clip sucks but will do until someone finds another one that fits or makes a new one aftermarket. This is for sure an awesome little light and i say little cause its smaller them my streamlight microstream i normally use as a EDC. Aslo this is for sure a flood light and not a long distance light although it will light up my half acre back yard like a stadium.

gopajti

Flashlight Enthusiast
Olight S10 Ti (XM-L T6 NW), limited edition 2000pcs worldwide, retail price ~80 USD
release date Oct. 20.

jl5u82.jpg

MattSPL

Enlightened
Great news :twothumbs
Will these be available everywhere, or just at certain retailers?

Last edited:

TweakMDS

Enlightened
Olight S10 Ti (XM-L T6 NW), limited edition 2000pcs worldwide, retail price ~80 USD
release date Oct. 20.

jl5u82.jpg

That is a great looking light! I'm quite up for a limited titanium version, but I hope they'll be available in the netherlands, or at some store that won't charge me $30 to ship to the netherlands...

snoop75

Newly Enlightened
Any further updates on this light? Still scheduled out on 20th October? Any diff. to the original S10 (would love double-click to turbo mode, as an example) ?

I haven't bought a light for a year now and S10 is just too tempting, but I may be able to hold off for another couple of weeks if this Ti is going to be out soon.

Cheers!

slannesh

Newly Enlightened
Well then. Looks like I just found my next EDC light. Love my Olight T10 but smaller, brighter and better stated run time? How can I not?

Yourfun2

Enlightened
Now I see why CPFers become collectors. I don't need another Ti but, How can I not?

MattSPL

Enlightened
Yeah, i can't resist the Ti version. I showed my girlfriend a picture yesterday and told her that's what i want for Christmas :D

Latest posts