Norristown.
There logo on the body
DOMINO Sugar

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
^^ Woah! Fabulous!!!
Promo lights RULE!!!

I just made the mistake of entering an authorized Streamlight dealer. Uh oh.

Went to a batteries + bulbs store to find some LR44's (not knowing they're 357's) and saw not only a whole buncha Nebo products, but then a Streamlight display.

Walked out with a Nano, a MicroStream and some batteries. Phew.
That's like an alcoholic leaving a liquor store with 4 airplane sized tennessee lemonades...

Did get a mini Rayovac indestructable too. $5.

^^ wife grabbed up the Nano to fasten on the zipper of her favorite carry all bag...
She calls it her pocket book. I've always thought a pocket book was a book that fits in your pocket. But I don't argue with a red head gal with a flashlight.

Thanks to CPF I knew some of the prices were retail while others were less than I've seen online.

That Stinger was mighty temping....

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic

Aaaaaaaand another

The EMS light.

Family portrait coming soon.
Once the incan Strion arrives.
Hoping to do some Frankenstein-ing with that one.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic

Got the kids all at the same place at the same time...but the multiops light was camera shy this time. Usually it's the Scorpion.
Plain truth be told I forgot about it when setting up the display.

I considered setting up the Pro Tac and Scorpion in their tail stand mode. But they're so dang top heavy that when the dog walks across the floor they'd fall over and Domino the rest....

Polytac 275
ProTac 750
Scorpion 600
A Nano
ProTac 750
TL 2 LED (the 105 version)
ProTac EMS
TL 2 (102 version Strion TerraLUX'd)
Stylus Pro
TL 2 shock proof (402 version)
A Micro Stream
And down in front a Key Mate.

The incan Strion (74001) was a no go from seller 1 who notified me I was 5 minutes late on the last one. Seller 2 had 2 left.
Streamlight is still using the 1, 2, 3 click thing on the Strion (not ten tap) so I prefer the original 1 click type...which actually uses a twisty switch. An LED upgrade will take place if seller 2 comes through. If not, I'm ok without a Strion.

Forest Chump hooked me up with 3 like new lights for less than $60 and tossed in the Nano stating because he didn't mail it the day I paypal'd him.
He included new battery stations with the big lights.
Thanks Mr. Chump.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Nice Streamlight collection for sure.

Why thank ya!

I'm in Strion mode lately. Now there are 3. That'll probably be it though.
Not really keen on the other models output. The oldy LED at 260/130/65 has the beam for me. And I like the UI best of all my multimode Streamlights.

Just acquired an updated xenon version. It's #3 of (likely) 3

It has the knurlings of the LED body and a more grippy twisty tail cap. But I bought it because it was a scratch n dent kit for 70% off type thing.
Face cap was dinged. No matter. I had bought a TerraLUX kit for it anyway.

^^ the top one is the updated xenon

^^ the updated xenon, TerraLUX'd in the middle

A wee bit of dremel action got the xenon face cap to fit the LED body.

^^ LED with incan head.
The LED head is a thrower. With the xenon head it becomes a flooder. For now the emitter sets back below the reflector so there is a hole in the beam. But some further trim work should allow the emitter to sit further forward thereby closing the hole in the beam...I think. If not, it was beat up so no big loss.

If it works I'll post a how to in the tips n tricks thread.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I have my eye on a small Stinger (the classic LED). I held it in my hands, but put it back...
I was in a flashlight utopia and managed to walk out with only a microstream and some lithium coin batteries for a key mate.

12/25 Edit;
My wife bought that Stinger I had my eye on.
It was the LED not the Classic LED.
A classic sized body with a new flare.
Way bigger than all those weapons lights, yet no big ole D sized so it's got a sense of carrying a substantial light but still small enough to slide in a seat groove or a coat pocket.

Every home should have an over/under 22/20 gauge gun and a Streamlight Stinger LED.

I'm really digging the side switch and the under sized rubber sleeve.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
The Stinger LED:

The old familiar size, grip, weight...
I really like this light.

Simple on/off side switch...with a Strion interface. (Or maybe the Strion has a Stinger UI...I dunno, which came first the chicken or the egg thing)
Press on and off and you get high beam. Press and hold to cycle med/low and back, just like the Strion LED. Two quick clicks gets you the same strobe that has the kids bumping into walls when you strobe 'em as they leave the room...

The old familiar beam;

Now I used to be used to big ole square lanterns, magnetized fridge mounts C size lights and big ole cop lights.

Then I accumulated a bunch of 5-7" weapons/tac lights to coincide with mini mags and several differing work lights....
Yet when I pulled the Stinger out of the box and carried it around a bit, it was quickly adapted to. Streamlight built this thing to imo an ideal sized every night carry light.
It was if it had been my favorite light for the last 20 years based on being familiar in size and stature.
Side switch push button on a bicycle grip sized body.

Under side, over hand, under arm while writing...
And it tail stands very well as well as becomes quite the table lamp with the face cap removed...but you'd better have a lamp shade handy...

Then after dark I shined it here n there and thought the exact same thing about the beam. It was easy to see why the Stinger is still so popular.

The 350 lumen output with the shape of the reflector puts out what my minds eye called 'the perfect small town cop beam.' And the 75713 kit, with 2 chargers and cords for cars and wall...

Don't know what the wife paid for it. But I'm very stoked to finally own one of these very fine flashlights.

I like the single action 350 output, or adjustable to 175 or 85...
Others may prefer other outputs and interfaces, or even the dual switch version.
But like I said above, every house should have one.

Later I added the rubberized anti roll face cap covering for a scratch free end due to standing it face down. Also added a 99¢ lanyard to one of the 2 pre-drilled holes in the tail cap.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
The ProTac 1aaa they said doesn't exist...

A backup to my backup Elzetta Alpha

^^ nice diffused close quarter action beam

^^ the wall of light goes 100' and stops...like doesn't throw another inch.lol
But seriously it's well diffused like my Alpha and Ten-Tapped to start on low like my Alpha hi/lo tail cap is set.

They do not show up on Streamlights web site but a new parts catalog for my work for 016 has them.

Last edited:

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
This used to be mine, but I gifted it to a friend a few years back. Also posted in the Show Your Beat Up Light thread. It was nearly mint when I gave it to him.
0e926522afb8845462ad13bfb80c4d1c.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Looks GREAT!!! Love, love, love it.

Hopefully my microstream will look that cool soon...3 months of daily pocket carry is just now starting to reveal a wee bit of wear look.

freefly

Newly Enlightened
A couple more for the pile.

(ProTac HL3, ProTac HL, TLR-4, & TLR-1 HL)

24736925580_5a6b2d80fb_b.jpg

24689214114_fc18ff0849_b.jpg

bykfixer

Flashaholic
^^ very cool!!
I was thinking ProTac HL3...then they threatened to make the HL 4...

In the meantime some promotional ProTac 2aa to hold me over...

They're listed in the 'good deals' section and are going for $20 each.

Last edited:

camelight

Newly Enlightened
i only have the siege lantern but it's very good. the thing i like in this lentern is it's amzing runtime even on high it can last 30 hours! on low 12 days!!!!