Pre-Sale for 303 Stainless Rotary/Tactical on Monday June 29th

Rstype

Flashlight Enthusiast
I gave in.... couldn't resist ordering one.

rotary , UCL, Raised button, SSt-40 in case I can't have a chance at the Nichia emitters

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered one also. 325 NLT with raised button and sapphire lens, though I'm not sure if I want to go with a different LED. In any case. That knurled SS will feel awesome in hand.

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered one also. 325 NLT with raised button and sapphire lens, though I'm not sure if I want to go with a different LED. In any case. That knurled SS will feel awesome in hand.
I did the same sans the sapphire lens. Most of my lights are in the 4000K rage and I thought the 5000K is a nice match for the SS. I may switch to the 5000K Samsung.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
You pay when you order. Therefore you have the base price of $560, later when the lights will be shipped and the remaining lights will be offered that the base price is $670.

klackey

Enlightened
Got my order in....... As "Rstype" said ordered the SST40 incase emmiter choices are not avaiable later on. Looking to try a new LED choice but still sooooo happy with the SST40. Oh, 6 months.... :( Oh, well it will be a fun gift around Christmas.

Oh… dang is this a Dan or Henry 6 months.... :)

nbp

Flashaholic
Yes but the presale is over. Some lights will be available when they are built up at full price.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
The stainless steel light was offered ~for a month between June 29 and July 28. The announcement phase for the start of the preorder was only a very few days. There is a total of 42 lights. The remaining lights willbe availabe for $670 base price.