Ramping Light with Silicone Diffuser Tip

tm3

Newly Enlightened
Specifically looking for light(s) with the above two features. I think that "ramping" is the term -- what I mean is being able to set the light level from zero to max without steps, i.e. no low/medium/high. The silicone diffuser tip is relatively small and disperses the light fairly broadly when the light tailstands.

About a year ago I saw a Thrunite with these features (T-something) but I foolishly did not buy it. Now I can't find that light again.

I think that other specs from the checklist are relatively unimportant. USB recharging would be nice but I really don't mind using AAA or AAs. Would like cost to be under $100. Spill more important than throw but I would think moot with the diffuser.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Last edited:

3_gun

Enlightened
Sofirn makes a bunch of'em from 14500 to 3x18650 sized lights. One of my most used is the IF25a 21700 powered light. Very small for a 21700 but puts out over 3500L(w/o the diffuser of course)

tm3

Newly Enlightened
Sofirn makes a bunch of'em from 14500 to 3x18650 sized lights. One of my most used is the IF25a 21700 powered light. Very small for a 21700 but puts out over 3500L(w/o the diffuser of course)
Great, will take a look at Sofirn! Thanks!

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Used to be companies from the far east offered different sized silicone diffusers for the business end of a flashlight. You might want to consider that if you have a favorite flashlight.

tm3

Newly Enlightened
Used to be companies from the far east offered different sized silicone diffusers for the business end of a flashlight. You might want to consider that if you have a favorite flashlight.
Good thought, any idea where to find same? I've done searches on Google, Amazon, etc. for "diffuser" and have not found much of anything.