• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

RC40vn40 - 40,000 Lumen ;-)

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which hard floor vacuum do u recommend? Thanks
Use bona products on your floor . They sell at home depot and other places. They make a product for engineered floors and solid job site finished floors. Spray it on lightly and use a dry mop to wipe it up. Not Murphys oil soap etc. Sweep up first. Avoids scratching from vacuum.

windows 7 print screen

imagehosting

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is that works well with pet hairs??
Yes it comes with a hair/ brush attachment that's great for pet hair. Look it up online. I'm only going on comments from my customers. I still sweep, and use bona because I feel it cleans up those messes better. Like water spots, dog drooling, spilled food and drinks. Etc.
Little elbow grease goes along way I believe.

lstmichel

Enlightened
I'm happy for your decision on Hardwood floors. That's what I've done for 38 years. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll answer any questions you have.
Best is you get your light first!!!

we are looking at Bamboo - hard as a rock (apparently)
just sent my PP to Vinh for the light - SOO excited !!!
given the $$$ difference between carpet and Hardwood - this light is VERY expensive

EDIT - But hey - the BOSS is happy !!!!

Last edited:

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
just sent my PP to Vinh for the light - SOO excited !!!
given the $$$ difference between carpet and Hardwood - this light is VERY expensive

Keeping the boss happy does wonders in the flashlight department. Bamboo has been popular for awhile now. It is a hard product.
Great deal bro!

MC408

Enlightened
RC40vn40 # 2 and 3 hopefully ships Monday or Tuesday :)

awesome, this should be an epic moment! Who are the lucky owners?!?

on a side note, right after I read this, my eyes wandered up, and a bunch of words jumped out at me on a previous post, threw me off.

just sent my PP to Vinh for the light soooo excited !!!

i was like,... over a flashlight? Or was he talking about his fleshlight?!?! Lmao. :crackup:

Fortunately Istmichel was talking about his bamboo floors. Lol

Last edited:

lstmichel

Enlightened
i was like,... over a flashlight? Or was he talking about his fleshlight?!?! Lmao. :crackup:

Fortunately Istmichel was talking about his bamboo floors. Lol[/QUOTE]

When you count the incremental cost of going from carpet to hardwood - that Is now a $10,000 flashlight :)

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDIT...right now my only confusion is that in post #1 it says it can only handle one bank on at a time (which is 20K lumens), but in the video he says "There you have it 40K lumens!" That and everyone is calling it 40K lumens. What about post #1? Can't have both banks on at once??

Last edited:

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
48 batteries? I thought you were only doing 5 lights?

Still, damn, even at 40 batteries, that's more than what I have! My flashaholic head bows in shame...

eekazum

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh no... not another EDC keychain light.... please.... when will someone build a REAL flashlight.... sigh....

Dang. If you have this on keychains in Aus, which side of the country is Trump gunna build a wall next?

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dang. If you have this on keychains in Aus, which side of the country is Trump gunna build a wall next?

ROFL.... Siberia? Keep the cold out....

If The First Order were in existence today, I bet they will kidnap Vinh to build that planet destroying laser canon on theDeath Star.... take a hike Mads Mikkelsen!!!

star_c_star

Enlightened
I received the shipping notification from Vinh this morning for the RC40vn40.

I'm surprised it was this soon, but am certainly not complaining.

Now I have to wait a couple days. This light deserves to have its own, unshared, Pelican case.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received the shipping notification from Vinh this morning for the RC40vn40.

I'm surprised it was this soon, but am certainly not complaining.

Now I have to wait a couple days. This light deserves to have its own, unshared, Pelican case.

Nice. We like to see beamshots on monday.