Re: Random Pictures Thread Part III

Up All Night

Enlightened

A few pics I really like of past and present pups.

7e51d475.jpg
e8178efa.jpg

434d8ad1.jpg
8d4aaf7a.jpg

Ridgeback & Boxer?
Very nice!

Bigpal

Enlightened

Ridgeback & Boxer?
Very nice!
Thank you. We know the brown one was a Boxer mix. We didn't know what he was mixed with, but we were also thinking Ridgeback. The one in the Cone of Shame is full Boxer.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast

+

While hiking way out in the Kettle Moraine State Forest Northern Unit*, found this almost perfect sphere rock (It's round from every angle)
Never have I seen such a naturally eroded round rock.
Just dumb luck I was looking where I was looking....

I was far out on the trail,
only very rarely do I see someone on horseback, maybe once every 4~5 hikes

*Heavily glaciated region

Last edited:

It's been one of those simple pleasures, watching this guy/gal out the bathroom window for the last few days. Picture taken through double-pane glass, with a My Touch 4G T-Mobile cell phone.

~ Chance

imag0739x.jpg

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast

+

While hiking way out in the Kettle Moraine State Forest Northern Unit*, found this almost perfect sphere rock (It's round from every angle)
Never have I seen such a naturally eroded round rock.
Just dumb luck I was looking where I was looking....

I was far out on the trail,
only very rarely do I see someone on horseback, maybe once every 4~5 hikes

*Heavily glaciated region

If that were found in Europe or England, I'd say it was a projectile for an early Trebuchet, but not in America. Maybe its a ballast stone or something from an early wooden sailing ship used to balance out the load on early cargo ships plying the Great Lakes(?) Looks to perfectly round to be natural, and seems to have scars on it from carving maybe(?) If desperate, maybe people wouldve carved stones like this for cannon balls.

HighlanderNorth

Flashlight Enthusiast

How do you download pictures here? I clicked on the picture icon, which brings up a box where you put the "URL"(whatever that means), and so I went into my computer, found the properties of the picture including the location in my computer, which looks something like C\USERS\ITSME\Pictures\5-28-08, and I copied and pasted that into the box where they asked for the URL, but all that did was pasted that same address into the post area, not the picture!

So what am I doing wrong here?

Usually, they give you a box where you can search for a certain picture from your computer and just click onto the address of that picture, and voila! All you have to do then is press Submit, and the picture comes up, but here they are asking for a URL, with no search option, so what do you do?