REV Victor-World's Longest Throwing LED Light

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had thought I'd be able to release the Victor yesterday but things have just gone awry. My father in law died yesterday and so dealing with that has delayed the release.
I will try to get some up by Friday however.

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had thought I'd be able to release the Victor yesterday but things have just gone awry. My father in law died yesterday and so dealing with that has delayed the release.
I will try to get some up by Friday however.
Condolences Michael.

Somehow I believe your wife and family need you more than we need another light at this point.

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast
take all the time you need. its just a flashlight... family first

saabluster, we're all wishing you well - yeah, that above^^!

See you whenever - you're cool, (expensive!!) but not a "Vapour Person Of CPF".
Your responsibility to us begins hard, but becomes softer the more reputation you have ...

Zandar

Enlightened
I'll just add that at times like this the last thing you need to be concerned about is releasing a new flashlight. My condolences as well on your loss. Alex

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you all for your understanding. There is so much logistically that has to happen when someone dies. And as much as I'd love to focus solely on these matters the Dec 17th Wavien contract end is not going to be so kind as to wait. I still have no idea what has happened to the company as even I have not had my emails returned. So it very well could be that the next couple weeks are the last we will ever have to get a light with this technology in it. So I really really hope people don't wait as they will be kicking themselves if they do. I need everyone here to help me spread the word in this regard.

I still have quite a bit of work to go but I anticipate having a batch of Victors up tomorrow evening/night. There will be a special surprise to go along with this announcement as well so stay tuned.

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking forward to tomorrow's drop. Thanks for soldiering through and making the Victors available. I know what you mean by the logistical challenges when taking care of the departed.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you all for your understanding. There is so much logistically that has to happen when someone dies. And as much as I'd love to focus solely on these matters the Dec 17th Wavien contract end is not going to be so kind as to wait. I still have no idea what has happened to the company as even I have not had my emails returned. So it very well could be that the next couple weeks are the last we will ever have to get a light with this technology in it. So I really really hope people don't wait as they will be kicking themselves if they do. I need everyone here to help me spread the word in this regard.

I still have quite a bit of work to go but I anticipate having a batch of Victors up tomorrow evening/night. There will be a special surprise to go along with this announcement as well so stay tuned.

It looks like i will have to pass on this one. I would have to to wait until next friday to pay for it and i assume they will be gone buy then. I have some nice lights up for sale for cheap and no ones buying lol
I was going back and forth between the edc and this one. I feel like this one might be more cd for the money and if im going to spend over $500 might as well get the record holder of throw

Taboot

Enlightened
I've been out of the loop for a long while. What is the throw distance of these? My Javelot M2X claims 810M. I assume this light would make it look like a wimp comparatively. I have a nice big piece of property, and have gotten into long throwing lights recently.

Also, ballpark on the cost?

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been out of the loop for a long while. What is the throw distance of these? My Javelot M2X claims 810M. I assume this light would make it look like a wimp comparatively. I have a nice big piece of property, and have gotten into long throwing lights recently.

Also, ballpark on the cost?

this beast will easily light up objects over a mile away. he said a bit cheaper then the deftx so if that one was $895 id say between $500 and $700 but i could be wrong

stingray3

Enlightened
I will be one of many trying to snag one tomorrow night. Only 20 being made and over 12,000 views. I think it will be more around $800.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will be one of many trying to snag one tomorrow night. Only 20 being made and over 12,000 views. I think it will be more around $800.

i was being hopeful lol. no way i can afford one then. if i can sell 2 more lights i can get the deftx edc which i really really want

EDIT: right when i said that my X60vn sold. Up to $530 now in sales. I just need a few more things to go lol. Its gonna be close

Last edited: