Review: ThruNite TN36, 3x MK-R

Jeffg330

Newly Enlightened
that is freakin awesome. but when is someone guna realise you dont need that much light that close !!

Quite true, I absolutely have no need for this light. yet I'm almost sure I'm getting it!

Neosec

Newly Enlightened
that is freakin awesome. but when is someone guna realise you dont need that much light that close !!

I'm not an LEO but was wondering something like this would be useful for crowd control? Forty guys in riot gear with all shining one of these at a violent crowd... 40 X 6000 = 240,000 lumens. :eek:

tdi10

Newly Enlightened
Just when I was getting excited about the TM06 - this comes along. I guess I can wait a little longer. ;)

druidmars

Enlightened
Thanks for your review Amaretto-i like the massive spill and output of this small light-look how it just wipes the floor with the tiny monster 26.

Not just in the lumens race/flood but even in the price! It would be cheaper to buy a new TN36 than a TM26 which has been used.

CM2010

Enlightened
Good review, could I use AW3400's or Keeppower 3400's?

Last edited:

amaretto

Newly Enlightened
You can use batteries that can handle over 3A current. AW's or Keppower without any problem.

Capolini

Banned
I just want to CONFIRM that this light ACCEPTS Flat Tops?

I saw your one pic. w/ the K'Power IMR 2500mAh batteries in the holder.I am pretty sure they are Flat tops.

Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :santa:MERRY CHRISTMAS :santa:

P1X4R

Newly Enlightened
Any USA dealers selling these yet? Goinggear or Illumination Supply?

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any USA dealers selling these yet? Goinggear or Illumination Supply?
GoingGear told me that there will be no ThruNite TN36 from them, because GoingGear is no longer a Thru Nite dealer. They did apologize for that.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Outstanding review! :thumbsup:

How does the button feels like? Is it recessed? This light does not have a lockout mode, so i wonder how likely
accidental activation could occur?