Reylight

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello fellow CPF members, I would like to start an official thread regarding Reylights. I believe his lights and designs are very nice and I believe he will continue to be around for a long time. This is the place to discuss anything about Reylights and show us what you got.
IMG_9838.jpeg

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shenray(aka reylight) highest mode 900 lumen, lowest mode 0.2. a one of a kind flashlight

Attachments

• IMG20231107204950.jpg
    IMG20231107204950.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 61

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup 14500/AA emitter is a sst-20 looks to be about 4500k. If you're familiar with the cloud defensive chicro(AAA) this shenray is slightly larger with over 3x the output

Burgess

Flashaholic
Reylight makes Fine flashlights.
And what I really liked:

He would install a Tritium tube in your
new flashlight, before shipping it to you,
for a Very reasonable additional price !

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish he'd sell copper tail stand caps for the Pineapple Mini. I haven't been able to pocket carry mine as it's way too easy to accidentally click it on.

As far as my collection, I have the copper Pineapple Mini with a 219B, a titanium one with the tail stand cap and a 519A and a Rook with 519As. No matter how many new EDC lights I buy, the Ti and Rook somehow always end up back in my pockets as my primary and secondary lights. Great emitters, great feel in hand, simple UI (once programmed) and plenty of output for my usage.

I also had great experiences with Rey. I bought a Dawn that had a broken clip screw in the body and emailed him about suggestions on how to remove it. He sent me a brand new body at no cost to me.

I also wanted to order some of his titanium clips and he generated an invoice and had it shipped out within a day.

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish he'd sell copper tail stand caps for the Pineapple Mini. I haven't been able to pocket carry mine as it's way too easy to accidentally click it on.

As far as my collection, I have the copper Pineapple Mini with a 219B, a titanium one with the tail stand cap and a 519A and a Rook with 519As. No matter how many new EDC lights I buy, the Ti and Rook somehow always end up back in my pockets as my primary and secondary lights. Great emitters, great feel in hand, simple UI (once programmed) and plenty of output for my usage.
There are other places like killzoneflashlights.com and Jlhawaii.com that sells shrouded tailcaps. I believe the new pineapple minis already come with the shrouded tailcaps

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are other places like killzoneflashlights.com and Jlhawaii.com that sells shrouded tailcaps. I believe the new pineapple minis already come with the shrouded tailcaps

I'm not finding the copper shrouded caps anywhere (at least not available), but I should just email Rey and see if he can sell me one.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Hmmmm . . . .

For the past 2 days,
"Reylight.net"
is unable to connect !
:-(
(server not found)

Anyone else experience this problem ?

EDITED to add --
The culprit seems to be my VPN.
His site loads Just Fine if I switch
off my VPN ! < me puzzled >
:unsure:
Perhaps it doesn't like Asian sites ? ? ?

Last edited: