Reylight

p97z

Newly Enlightened
I'm interested in the Lanapple. Anybody have any idea about runtime and lumens on aa and 14500?

ilikeguns40

Flashlight Enthusiast
Acquired a brass Reylight with trits and sw45k from my buddy at work. He polished it up very nice

Attachments

• IMG_9902.jpeg
    IMG_9902.jpeg
    474.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9901.jpeg
    IMG_9901.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_9900.jpeg
    IMG_9900.jpeg
    320.9 KB · Views: 75

peternewb

Newly Enlightened
My stonewashed TI Pineapple mini Seigaiha. I found the seigaiha ridges around the end of the tailcap made it uncomfortable to operate, so I sanded down the rough edges. Then decided to go for it and sanded the entire thing smooth. Now it's much more comfortable and there's a nice contrast between the ridges and grooves.

It's a pretty little EDC light. So compact and easy to use, with a nice floody beam. I do find it a little odd that the seihaiha pattern faces one direction on the head and body, and the opposite direction on the tailcap, but I suppose that way it works regardless of which end you stand it on.
IMG_1204.jpg

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on your new light.. Youre the second person Ive seen comment that the pattern extends to the ends of the light and feels uncomfortable..

I applaud your sanding intervention.. thanks for the great photo, it looks good ;-) (even though the tailcap pattern is in the opposite direction).

I hope the light works well for you ;-)

MikeAK00

Newly Enlightened
I have used a ti mini pineapple for around a year at work. My biggest issue was the run time. Really it was never that big of an issue. Then Reylight came out with the penlight. The brass penlight is my favorite flashlight period. I like it so much I want a second one. Reylights are my favorite flashlights. I want a brass lanapple and brass sawn then another mini pineapple in brass.