SANYO FLASHLIGHTS

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Several years ago, I purchased 75 Sanyo NL421 flashlights for the pilots here. We have looked everywhere for more, but I can't find them. It is a small rectangular (about 5" x 2" x 1") rechargeable flashlight with two bulbs that you can choose between, a standard white light and a light colored red by a red lens that fits over the bulb. The prongs-part that fit into a regular socket slides off the bottom of the light and you flip it around and slide it back on to charge. Have you any idea where I can get such a light?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Would suggest you consider the UK 2AAA penlight, with red led lamp. Excellent light for pilots..Can be purchased on the web at www.brightguy.com

Darell

Flashaholic
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by franblack:
Several years ago, I purchased 75 Sanyo NL421 flashlights for the pilots here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! I have one of those that's about as old as I am. I got it as a gift when I was about 7 or 8. Worked for about five years until the rechargeable batteries died. Great design for 30 years ago, but if they're still using those little magnified tungsten bulbs, there are MANY, MANY better lights available now that will be far superior, and probably cheaper.

Flyhalf

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought two (2) NL421 deadstock from Japan. They will charge up a little but the batteries are shot and will need to be replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.