Seeking small reliable quality AAA EDC light for $20 or under

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the Thrunite TI rated OK for the 1.8v primary lithium (Eveready) cell? Specs I see mention NiMH and alkaline, 1.3-1.5v.
My pocket light is still an Arc AAA with a lithium cell; kind of odd that our flashlights are obsolete before the battery is dead, but so it goes.

Max

Enlightened
I didn't see anything that distinguished the Olight i3 from the iTP A3 EOS, the latter of which can be found for under $20, so I kept that one on my list of options, but in the end I decided to go for the Thrunite Ti firefly. It should be in the mail right now.

Thanks all for your recommendations!

budynabuick

Enlightened
I didn't see anything that distinguished the Olight i3 from the iTP A3 EOS, the latter of which can be found for under $20, so I kept that one on my list of options, but in the end I decided to go for the Thrunite Ti firefly. It should be in the mail right now.

Thanks all for your recommendations!

Good choice!
Keith

HIDblue

Enlightened
If you're willing to go single mode, look at the Streamlight Microstream. 28 lumens and it's under $20. I've had mine for over a year and it's very reliable.

+1 on the Streamlight Microstream. One of the few 1xAAA lights with a forward clicky...

Minibear453

Newly Enlightened
Right now, I'm wavering between the ITP A3 EOS and the Thrunite Ti. Anyone have the runtimes on the Ti? for some reason I can't find it anywhere.