Seraph-who uses those as hosts?

bykfixer

Flashaholic
The other evening while dusting some classic shelf queens I came across a gun metal 2 cell Lumens Factory Seraph SP-6 host with a Malkoff M61N 4L drop in and to be honest I had forgotten what a nice little flashlight that thing is.

Glass lens, stainless smooth bezel stock and a McClicky switch pre-installed. The type 3 HA is prefectly matched for color and each part is blemish free machined. The bezel down pocket clip stays fastened and is just the right shape along with ideal (for me) stiffness. It came with a wrist strap if that's your thing. It also came with spare parts like o'rings too.

What a value. Now being it's made for a D26 where the shoulder is wider than the P60 platform the Malkoff drop in can be made to work (as in pushed a little farther back into the head in order to ground) using a #22 (US) plumber o'ring from a hardware store (around $2 for 10) or a Scout head adapter gasket ($2) from Malkoff.

It has ribs to disipate heat if you go with a high power module and is pre-bored for your favorite 18mm fuel cell(s). Between the tailcap spring and chosen module spring rattle is not an issue using 16mm (CR123) batteries.

Available for 3 cells too. So if you are on the fence about the ever faithful P60 platform the Seraph is a great option.

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an sp9 loaded with 2x 18500s and an sr-9 and mini turbo head. Was my favourite little light until I got my mag ml25it and 7212 bulb. They're great lights. Very underrated

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello
Looking to buy the product below. Not showing price on your site. Do you have any in stock?
Seraph SP-6, 2 Cell Flashlight. HA3 Black (Body Only)
Thanks

--------------------------------------

Hi Mr Wonderful, (lol)

We are in the process of making a new batch, so it is currently unavailable at the moment.
It should be available in a couple weeks.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doesn't look to be available: https://www.lumensfactory.com/en/product_detail.php?pid=330

But yes, shipping costs suck. I'd probably have bought loads from them if the shipping cost was better. But I'm not paying silly high shipping costs that match/exceed the value of the item I'm buying. Have mentioned it a few times on here, but I still see no cheaper options. I'm quite happy to wait for the items, I'm not in a hurry. And I'd order piece meal. I don't want to bulk order, as it would be impulse purchases.

e.g. impulse purchased a light from Hank over at Int'l Outdoor this week. Shipping was less than half the cost Lumen Factory want.