Seven Sisters

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The Seven Sisters

Freddy,

That is some very stunning work, I think you have out done your uberself (had to a invent new word for this level of modding) nothing else comes close. :bow:

Now where are the beam shots :popcorn:

Later
Kelly

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast

AWESOME.....just when we think Luxeon mods have all been done and can't possibly get any better, Icarus raises the bar for all of us.. :bow: :bow: :bow:

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

why did I come to look at the "seven sisters" thread... :rant: I should have know it would be something I could only dream of and see in pictures
why:banghead:
why:banghead:
why:banghead: .

Awsome work purrrrrrty litttle light..

Doug

Dr_Joe

Enlightened

Positively outstanding from conception to realization.

:rock: :goodjob: :aaa: :wow: :party: :bow: :twothumbs :clap: :thumbsup: :cool:

benagesch

Newly Enlightened

Very nice!

That remindes me somehow of "seven sons". You are their father:rock:

:wave: Ben

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
MOD082-Stars-epoxied-in-pla.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. This was by far my most challenging and time consuming mod :sweat: but I must say I'm very satisfied with the result. :grin2:

As for the beam shots I'm really sorry but this light was made for a friend and it's even not in my possession anymore. :shrug: All I can say is that it puts out a lot of lumens and due to the McR reflectors, at least in my eyes, the beam is flawless. The dimming feature and the fact the LuxV can be operated independently makes this light also very useful. Unnecessary to mention the FM3H head and Mag2.5D body makes a great host for this kind of 'big' lights. :)

Dr_Joe

Enlightened
Icarus said:
...........this light was made for a friend and it's even not in my possession anymore. ...........

I wish I had a friend like you :candle: :mecry: :bow: :sigh: :knight: :green: :tinfoil: