SHOT Show 2013-- Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve-at-Springboard

Newly Enlightened
Springboard will be there again in our new location, #541 - a double-wide with corners facing the seats for the food service (The Bistro). Will announce later who we will be representing this year.
BTW, exhibitors are limited to four passes this year, plus two more for each additional 100 square feet. So, with my double-wide booth, I get six, all spoken for. The limit used to be 22 or something like that.

UPDATE: we will have representatives in our booth from TuffWriter Tactical Pens, Armourlite Watches (w/tritium illumination), EyeLoop magnetic glasses holders, Utopia Tools (high-end CA adhesive) and Kiser Knives (OEM mfr). Stop by and check them out! There will be some show specials and, perhaps, some swag!

MrMom

Enlightened
I'm not sure yet if I'll be going or not, but if I do I will likely also be staying at Imperial this time. Can't beat the price or location, and they've got the best breakfast in town.

What...you did not like the pink room at the Flamingo last year????

MrMom

Enlightened
I am booked at "the quad", the new name for IP Sunday to Sunday. It will be great seeing all again. Any wishes for evening gatherings duing the show?

Kel, Sue and I will be out in Apr, look forward to seeing you and KC.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
What...you did not like the pink room at the Flamingo last year????

Aside from the nasty rooms, Imperial Palace just has a better location, lower prices, and the Hash House. Aside from being very pink, the Flamingo room was fairly nice.

Really still debating whether I'm coming or not this year. I need to decide soon.

MattK

Flashlight Enthusiast
Shore Power Flashaholics Party
Wednesday, January 16th 2013

Platinum Hotel (Hotel link)
211 East Flamingo Rd. (Map link)

Shore Power Inc. is providing the suite as well as food & drink.

There will be door prizes from the various manufacturers and dealers in the flashlight industry. All CPF members, manufacturers and vendors are welcome to attend who sign up in advance.

The room number will be posted in the hotel lobby and at SS10 booth #10879.

Save the date!

Greta

Flashaholic
Mom... I will be taking a road trip back east in April... not sure of the exact dates yet but will revolve around the weekend of the 13th. I am planning on being gone for 2 weeks total. KC won't be able to come with me because of school for him. We will have to look at the calendar when we meet up at SHOT... :)

Roth... we were just at the IP Hash House the other night... still as good as ever!!! Nom nom nom... :D

MrMom

Enlightened
Merry Christmas all.

I am looking for event input during SHOT week. We have Wed. 1/16 reserved for the Shore Power SHOT bash. I will fit the usual Bellagio in the schedule, any other ideas? Perhaps an evening on Fremont street? I want to get the SHOT logistics thread up within the next few days.

Mmmmm Hash House......

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Merry Christmas all.

I am looking for event input during SHOT week. We have Wed. 1/16 reserved for the Shore Power SHOT bash. I will fit the usual Bellagio in the schedule, any other ideas? Perhaps an evening on Fremont street? I want to get the SHOT logistics thread up within the next few days.

Mmmmm Hash House......

I really enjoyed the mountain shootout we had a few years ago. I know something like that can be a real PITA with transporting this many people, but it was a lot of fun. I have no idea how much it would cost to rent something, but maybe if everyone threw in $20 it would work?

Status
Not open for further replies.