SHOT Show 2014 - CPF Get-Together

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Nothing personal but God I hope not! I went once to Orlando and it totally sucked. I personally will not go to Orlando again for SHOT. As far as I know Vegas has it indefinitely now.

Agreed, Vegas is cooler than Orl. I met you at the Orlando SHOT you went to, I remember your husband was wearing a T-shirt that said "I like to poke dead things with a stick" LOL..

Vegas is not doable for me at this time. Orlando is only just over an hour from my house. :D

Maybe one day I can get out there. :eek:

paintballdad

Enlightened
Although i've been able to get a guest pass in the past few SHOT shows, i do not expect to be able to get one this year.
I'll still drive to Vegas from SoCal to a few days just to attend the CPF get together. Plenty of things to do in Vegas besides SHOT.

FoxFury

Newly Enlightened
Woohoo! Hard to believe it's almost SHOT Show time again. Thanks for organizing this Kelly.

MrMom

Enlightened
SS2008 memories.

CPFSWcolorC.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Kelly, after my first "miss" last year after ten straight SHOT Shows, I DO plan on being there for 2014, and really look forward to seeing everybody. Kris (the first fellow flashaholic I ever met): great that you and your brother are coming back. Dad also misses "Mom." :) Bullzeyebill, surely you'll be there, too - can't wait to see you and Patty. Hoping Jim (rothrandir) and Rich (RPM) will be there, and Coloradogps. PSM, I really wish you'd reconsider - it's been a long time since I saw you in Orlando - we have AquaMules and AquaRams to discuss. :D Kelly, the CPF party you're talking about is exactly the biggest draw for me of the whole trip: hanging out with the hardcore flashaholics, sharing stories and lights. Thanks so much for hosting, and please count me in to assist financially. Worth every penny. :twothumbs

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I haven't registered yet, but Patty and I will be there. Patty won't attend SHOT but will join in at the get togethers. She broke her ankle, both major bones, requiring surgery, and will not be able to walk long distances for a year. Looking forward to your party Kelly, will also help with funds, just let me know.

Bill

Greta

Flashaholic
How is registration coming along? Who has been able to register and get confirmation?

Greta

Flashaholic
took 2 days to get our confirmation. We registered back in October.

Craig

I finally got my confirmation after having to provide "proof" that I am the owner of CPF. HUH?!?!? Anyway... I finally managed to provide the appropriate and sufficient "proof"... (scroll all the way to the bottom of this page and look at the very last line on the page under the Copyright line - that's all they required... oy!). Of course this was for a media/press badge but still... really?

I would really like to know who all has been able to register and what kind of roadblocks you all are running into.

Looks like I have a venue booked. I'll disclose details once everything is secured. I REALLY need an estimated head count!

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
I will be there, along with Glenn and Dan (Thor's Hammer). A conference room big enough to talk and mingle will be fine. Let me know if you would like a donation to help with party expenses.

By the way, I never received something to RSVP to as was mentioned in the first post.

Henry.

Greta

Flashaholic
***UPDATE***

The party has been moved to THURSDAY, JANUARY 16, 2013 @ 7:30PM!!

I have booked a suite at Harrah's for the get-together and as always will not be able to provide the Suite # until the day of the event. I will ABSOLUTELY need a head count and will have to stick to it! So let me know ASAP if you will be attending or not! I will let everyone know if a "donation" will be necessary or not.

So far this is who I have:

Confirmed

TedBear
Greta & KC
PK
Bullzeyebill & Patty
Gene Malkoff & Todd
Steve @ Springboard
Cyclops & Chandler
csshih & Calvin
GoinHot
Mr. Mom