SHOT Show 2016

StuGatz

Enlightened
SHOT Show 2016... So who plans to attend? I have recently returned from a little away-time but now returned to pose this simple enough question... :D

I have just verified our status. ;)

Please be advised that requests to be "sponsored" are NOT kosher, copacetic, palatable, or in any other way encouraged.

Greta

Flashaholic
I will only be there for 2 or 3 days this year. Guess I need to get registered, eh?

StuGatz

Enlightened
First receipt of the mailer "application" from SHOT and I really appreciate the "GEAR UP" reference. Any possibility that they are giving GEAR CHALLENGE a small nod of approval? :D

SHOT%202016%20Invitation.jpg

chizel

Newly Enlightened
Hey Stu! I don't know if I'll be there this year yet. You might have to get your EagleTac interview from Mike!

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
HDS Systems and crew will be there. We have a new booth location - 20137 - which is located in the big hall between the main hallway and the main exhibit area on the second floor. I plan on wearing a headlamp this year. :)

Henry.

sgt253

Enlightened
HDS Systems and crew will be there. We have a new booth location - 20137 - which is located in the big hall between the main hallway and the main exhibit area on the second floor. I plan on wearing a headlamp this year. :)

Henry.

Wow! This is some exciting news. Really stoked to see/hear about a possible HDS headlamp. I better start saving now! lol.

Tixx

Flashlight Enthusiast

Henry.
Can't wait! Sign me up!

MrMom

Enlightened
No one has come forward to sponsor a party. It looks like it will be up to us for informal gatherings. There is only two weeks to go. I will be there Sunday 1/17.