Show Us Your EDC Folder

akhyar

Enlightened
Alternating between these two

E620C091-9727-449F-84C8-10B54DFDD820_zpsxjozt5yo.jpg

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
^^ Very solid choices. I would use the top one for Weekend duty, and the bottom for Weekday duty. Do those have a lanyard attachment spot? Maybe rear stand off or clip?

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had both those ZT before and they were great knives. For the money I think they offer the best flippers on the market right now. They both can accommodate a lanyard on the rear standoff.

While I wait for my new knives to arrive I kind of regret letting those 2 go. Good news is if I have the urge right now they are still readily available

jdboy

Enlightened
My first thought upon seeing this was, Wow! You could break into a tank with that blade!

~ Chance

Kirby's Justice line of knives are great if you like a large beefy blade. They carry extremely well for the size because they're relatively thin through the handles. Only thing is, as far as I know, they're only offered in tip down carry configuration.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Finally arrived! Medford Praetorian Ti!

I thought I could handle how big this knife is and sadly, I can't. It's just way too big for me. The build quality is amazing, it truly is a tank of a knife. I wouldn't be worried about batoning some wood in a pinch or pry with it.

d46015b041e05a7ceef5f82cf4a446b7.jpg

akhyar

Enlightened
Finally arrived! Medford Praetorian Ti!

I thought I could handle how big this knife is and sadly, I can't. It's just way too big for me. The build quality is amazing, it truly is a tank of a knife. I wouldn't be worried about batoning some wood in a pinch or pry with it.

I thought you were getting the Micro Praetorian as you were looking for 3" blade

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
There's this weird loophole in the law here. Turns out I can have a bigger blade in my bag if it's "work related"....but of EDC carry on my person, it has to be 3 inches or less.

Pretty stupid if you ask me, but the Praetorian Ti has been a Grail of mine for a long time. I'm still super excited that it's finally mine.

nbp

Flashaholic
Nice Infidel! They just lifted all the knife laws in my state and we can now carry autos for the first time in decades. I can't wait to pick one out. [emoji2]

Latest posts