Show Your Muyshondt Collections

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Updated photo with new additions. I never thought myself to have a problem when it came to lights. I now know I do. :eek:

nbp

Flashaholic
That is a heck of Muyshondt collection! That is what I'm talking about! :wow: :bow: :bow:

persco

Enlightened
Here is my collection, now. The Nautilus is unfortunately on its way to another home after sacrificing itself in trade for a Hinderer 3" XM-18, but I will look to acquire another Nautilus at some point.

Mako, Nautilus MKII, Aeon MKII

Muyshondts_zps8b818e4f.jpg

cowsmilk

Newly Enlightened
Here is my collection, now. The Nautilus is unfortunately on its way to another home after sacrificing itself in trade for a Hinderer 3" XM-18, but I will look to acquire another Nautilus at some point.

Mako, Nautilus MKII, Aeon MKII

Muyshondts_zps8b818e4f.jpg

Maybe I'm just holding onto it for you.:)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is a heck of Muyshondt collection! That is what I'm talking about! :wow: :bow: :bow:
Thanks Nick! Like all siblings, there is usually some fighting amongst themselves - mainly about which one gets pocket carry for the day :p. Three more added to the collection courtesy of SOYCD and Toons (thanks guys!!). Still hoping for an Ion or two but know I am in for the long haul on those. Next up I may look to grab a Nautilus when funds allow.

IMG_6975_zpsa8ccd79e.jpg

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Mike,

I have a beautiful Ti Nautilus for sale in the Ti Custom BST subforum if you are interested in it. :poke: Let me know!

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

Can you guys help me ID this light?

I've had it for some while, it's Ti but the heat sink is aluminium, silver in colour. It takes a CR2 cell and is 2 speed.

There are no markings what so ever on the light.

Thanks

nbp

Flashaholic
Can we see the business end? The Aeon and Ion have pretty different guts so it will make it easy to confirm it's an Ion.

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys.

Here is the front end and the converter with foam ring temporarily removed.

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
That sure makes it a lot harder to say then if they both came with XR-E's.

Are there any differences on the back of the engine, markings?

nbp

Flashaholic
On my Ion, it has the old style "piston" instead of a spring, as is shown in LL's picture. However the emitter of my Ion is obscured by the flood optic thingy Enrique uses. You can't even see it or know what it is. Sooo, this one posted here is sorta confusing. What's the beam pattern like? Flood or traditional reflector pattern?

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my Ion, it has the old style "piston" instead of a spring, as is shown in LL's picture. However the emitter of my Ion is obscured by the flood optic thingy Enrique uses. You can't even see it or know what it is. Sooo, this one posted here is sorta confusing. What's the beam pattern like? Flood or traditional reflector pattern?

It's a traditional reflector beam. Reasonably large hotspot with a small to medium spill and a bright corona.