Show Your Muyshondt Collections

nbp

Flashaholic
Nice little trio there, Hiro. :naughty: I am fond of the Mako as well.

Roanqoan

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, love this thread and will be contributing to the photos soon. In the mean time, I was just wondering if someone could recommend an adhesive for the foam ring on the head of my aeon. It's mostly adhered, but there's a loose section I'd like to secure. Thanks guys!

Roan

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
Hey guys, love this thread and will be contributing to the photos soon. In the mean time, I was just wondering if someone could recommend an adhesive for the foam ring on the head of my aeon. It's mostly adhered, but there's a loose section I'd like to secure. Thanks guys!

Roan
Mr. Muyshondt told me a while back that Unique Titanium would be selling replacement foam rings. We should check on that status as I would like a few spares in my flashlight parts boxes.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Here's mine (most purchased from moshow9):

imagejpg1_zpsfdf79ede.jpg
[/URL]

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
This light is an Ion. It is the next generation Ion with the the diffusion done gone on this newer model, and it has the piston drive. The Aeons have springs, and very nice reflectors.

At least that is how all my Ions and Aeons are. And I have several of each.

There is is a chance I'm wrong, so maybe someone else may know different?

This refers to the older post the OP had no knowledge on what it was. This site would not let me REPLY WITH QUOTE!?

It refers to post 31 above .

Last edited:

Roanqoan

Newly Enlightened
Very nice!

I've recently added a blue, pink, and green models to the 5 in the photo I posted here and now have 8. I need to post an updated photo.

Looking forward to seeing your line up!

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet collection Roangoan, even minus the duplicates.
Really dig the gold plated ION!

Roanqoan

Newly Enlightened
Sweet collection Roangoan, even minus the duplicates.
Really dig the gold plated ION!

Thanks luxlunatic, the Goldie is definitely my most prized ion. I do have a couple more in route and hope to score a burgundy and an alumibronze one day:)

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Here's an updated photo. Sorry about the lighting, it doesn't really show the pink, green, and blue models well. Also, I just bought another Mako with a narrow optic to complement the one I already have with the wide optic which is still in the mail.

In the background is my collection of titanium and Delrin battery holders from another thread.

Last edited:

Roanqoan

Newly Enlightened

An updated group shot. Still would love a burgundy, green, and bronze:)

Latest posts