Show your Solarforce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigarman

Enlightened
Just scored one SS model from the Hound. Yes it is quite weighty but not inconveniently so. Thew a Cree LED in and some 123's and off to the races. Should be noted they ship it in its own black velvety box with a magnetic flap thingy. Not real blingy but nice.

Norm

Retired Administrator
Just scored one SS model from the Hound.
I tried to order from LightHound but their shipping was $35 to Australia and by the time you add the drop in there both about $85, so I ordered from KD total of $35 saved that's A$50, I would rather have ordered from LightHound but that's a heck of a difference.
Norm

Last edited:

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried to order from LightHound but their shipping was $35 to Australia and by the time you add the drop in there both about $85, so I ordered from KD total of $35 saved that's A$50, I would rather have ordered from LightHound but that's a heck of a difference.
Norm

Norm you should check Flashlight Express (link is located below on my signature line) as they have better pricing than KD and a direct affiliation with Solarforce.

Disco888

Newly Enlightened
I found a holster that fits my Solarfore L2 Shortie.

V008Small-3.jpg

V009Small-4.jpg

Where did you find that holster?? What make/model is?????

Disco

Jimdo

Newly Enlightened
To answer 'hardrive' and 'jenskh' I currently have in stock, 4.2 - 8.4 volt 5 mode w/ memory Solarforce Drop Ins, 3v - 18v Single Mode Drop ins and I have 200 3v - 8.4v 5 Mode w/ memory Drop Ins in route.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where did you find that holster?? What make/model is?????

Disco

I got this holster from AW about 3 years ago. It looks like he is out of stock in the large size, the size I purchased.

V007Small-3.jpg

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
Norm you should check Flashlight Express (link is located below on my signature line) as they have better pricing than KD and a direct affiliation with Solarforce.
Thanks for the link ace.
I did check their price $99 KD $85 still a bit of a difference when it gets converted to our poor Aussie dollar.
Cheers Norm

notsobrite

Newly Enlightened
i've been following this thread for days now and those are some nice pics you guys have posted. i ordered 2 L2's from solarforcestore 13 days ago, and i know it's a long way to ship, but- i want my frickin' lights!!!

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the link ace.
I did check their price $99 KD $85 still a bit of a difference when it gets converted to our poor Aussie dollar.
Cheers Norm

Yeah for some reason, Flashlight Express is more expensive on the full Stainless Steel L2. But the other Solarforce products should be cheaper there.

Last edited:

DHart

Flashlight Enthusiast
i've been following this thread for days now and those are some nice pics you guys have posted. i ordered 2 L2's from solarforcestore 13 days ago, and i know it's a long way to ship, but- i want my frickin' lights!!!

notso... I'll betcha... MONDAY! Keep an eye on your post box and soon, a package with funky Hong Kong postage stuff all over it will be arriving at your door... you'll open the package and find some lights that will please you very much are inside!

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's one more pic to tie you over. :nana:
Received my Malkoff M60 and gave it to the small L2M. Now waiting for my MC-E drop-in :thumbsup:

p1000318q.jpg

notsobrite

Newly Enlightened
Here's one more pic to tie you over. :nana:
Received my Malkoff M60 and gave it to the small L2M. Now waiting for my MC-E drop-in :thumbsup:

p1000318q.jpg

oh yeah, that helps:twothumbs

dhart- i hope you're right! btw- i know you've got at least one of these lights, but i don't see any pics posted- what's up with that?

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
oh yeah, that helps:twothumbs

dhart- i hope you're right! btw- i know you've got at least one of these lights, but i don't see any pics posted- what's up with that?

Now look what you've done. Once he puts them up, our pics will look like crap.

:crackup:

DHart

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aw, come on now... you guys make some nice images! I do have a bit of an advantage in that to some degree... I earn my living doing it! Yeah, I guess I should make some L2 L2m images.... just a little to busy at the moment learning how to charge batteries! ;) Sheesh... that's a hobby unto itself! :crackup:

Last edited:

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok.... I'm ready. :mad:
Hit us with your best shot. (sry the pun again) :D

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW... can you say "another Surefire clone" which will probably really kick butt!

I'm really looking forward to knowing more about this light!

Do you think the head will be SF E series compatible? Can use the 2 AA extension on SF and NEX then...awesome!

Black Rose

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish Solarforce store offered the option to add HK Post tracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts