• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Nguyen Pre-Order & Serial Reserve

Zandar

Enlightened
Vinh, I'm definitely in for the tail cap but just not sure yet how many trits to order. That will depend on the final cost.

Zunkted

Newly Enlightened
Vinh, is there going to be a twisty tail cap without trit slots available? Maybe just like a knurled one?

Jvvjvv

Enlightened
Did you want ice blue or regular blue? The ice blue is much brighter, regular blue is the dimmest of all colors, according to the chart. Just an FYI Personally, I'm going with ice blue.

ok.........ice blue it is. Thanks!

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
No. Slots are there for traction actually. Should give more traction than than knurling.

Yeah, those slots will be fantastic for grip when left empty. Hopefully whoever gets the job to install the trits can do it in a way that doesn't smooth out or otherwise completely fill those slots in with whatever is used to retain the tritium vials.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Can someone please confirm that this is the final numbers?

Green 57
Ice blue 28
Red 18
White 15
Yellow 7

If yes I will order
60 Green
35 Ice Blue
20 Red
20 White
Yellow

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
Can someone please confirm that this is the final numbers?

Green 57
Ice blue 28
Red 18
White 15
Yellow 7

If yes I will order
60 Green
35 Ice Blue
20 Red
20 White
Yellow

I was taking the unofficial count, but knowing how much these will cost you I'm only confident in telling you that I definitely want the ones I specified;

7 Ice Blue
4 White
4 Red

I'd hate to speak for others as to their level of commitment to buy

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OK sorry all. I just talked my Artist/Larry and he confirmed the final version we went with actually has 17 3X15mm Trits shown below. There are no rear trits.

17 fully filled for a lantern effect is $170 in trits
1/2 alternating fill is 9 trits.

I am sorry for the mix up. If you have already paid please email me for a quantity correction. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bMobWo6umO7UTOP1pOlWbm09T4y3JIfBfhgx9sEEIUk/edit#gid=0

SjLlVBa.jpg

Last edited:

Keitho

Enlightened
I still want a full set of red/white/ice-blue (whatever "full" ends up being), and would be happy to see a way to order the tailcap and trits at the skylumen store rather than by google docs.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I still want a full set of red/white/ice-blue (whatever "full" ends up being), and would be happy to see a way to order the tailcap and trits at the skylumen store rather than by google docs.

I dont make a single dime on these trits so it has to be done via google doc and paypal as friends.

Anything on Sky Lumen store I pay income tax for. The tail cap itself will be sold on the store.

AmericanDissent

Enlightened
I dont make a single dime on these trits so it has to be done via google doc and paypal as friends.

Anything on Sky Lumen store I pay income tax for. The tail cap itself will be sold on the store.

Vinh,

I know we all greatly appreciate this and your many other acts of generosity. It would have been very easy for you to charge the normal amount these vials cost and keep the difference over the bulk discount price you're getting. Passing the savings on to your customer base was an unnecessary, but much appreciated, decision that is a perfect example of one of the many reasons I keep coming back to SkyLumen for purchase after purchase.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
PayPal sent and spreadsheet updated Vinh. I went with 6 red, 6 white and 5 Ice blue.

If you start to the right of the clip, Red/White/Ice Blue and continue, that is the correct amount of vials to end up with 17. :D

Patriot

Flashaholic
Vinh,

I know we all greatly appreciate this and your many other acts of generosity. It would have been very easy for you to charge the normal amount these vials cost and keep the difference over the bulk discount price you're getting. Passing the savings on to your customer base was an unnecessary, but much appreciated, decision that is a perfect example of one of the many reasons I keep coming back to SkyLumen for purchase after purchase.

+1 to that!