• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sky Lumen Tange

alex74

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sky Lumen Tange PRE-ORDER

hi the cost today is no more $ 20?
it is no longer possible to buy at this price right?
what is the cost now?
How much does shipping to Italy cost?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: Sky Lumen Tange PRE-ORDER

hi the cost today is no more $ 20? Correct
it is no longer possible to buy at this price right? Correct
what is the cost now? $25
How much does shipping to Italy cost? $13. Shipping price kills international sales for this light.

:-( How aboeu this. You can have the last $20 Tange if you want. Not much I can do about shipping though. Paypal is [email protected] Thanks

Nokoff

Enlightened
He said it was 100 but you know Vinh

Prolly more like 200 like you say yeah! I'm not good at eyeballing except to say it isn't just 100 lol

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine isn't here yet. I'm really liking the looks of it so far though. Thanks for sharing the pictures

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Amazed at how small it is - almost too small for my large hands to grip casually. I'm going to need a wrist lanyard or to attach this to one of my keychains or something...

Like the Olight S1 and the Emisar D4, in my mind it's in its own class in terms of lumen per cm³.

The control sequence was simple enough that I was able to intuit it after a few minutes without reading the instructions (which I found some time later).

Instructions say 3/37/120 lumens. Light levels seem comparable to my well-worn TIP's 3 standard levels, albeit more diffuse and without apparent PWM. Spacing is great - low enough not to disturb your night vision terribly; medium enough to get close-range tasks done; high enough to move at a reasonable pace safely.

Timing short/long presses is a bit subject to random chance.

Not entirely sure how one would replace the cell within; I'll assume it's replaceable since there're been mention of it in this thread.

Nokoff

Enlightened
It's bring your Tange to work day. For those waiting, sorry for the teaser :)

I'm sure your boss will give you a day too!

Last edited:

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did I get the lone bad egg or am I just doing something wrong? Mine arrived. I touched the end and...nothing. I plugged into the USB port and the solid blue light came on. This, according to the instructions, is supposed to indicate fully charged. Long press on the fingerprint...nothing. Solid blue light still on. Short tap...nothing. Another long press...nothing. Solid blue light still on.

*sigh*

Nokoff

Enlightened
Troubleshoot it...tap once to turn off the blue light, make sure it's all off.... then one short tap to get the blue fingerprint on. Then long press and the light should come on. It may come on in low depending, then once on, short presses to change

wacbzz

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's just it. The blue light doesn't turn off no matter how it's touched, tapped, or pressed. Got to get past that before I can get to turning the light on or off. :p