Small/Slim 18650 EDC

Tiresius

Enlightened
Does anyone knows if the D25LC2 accepts flat-tops? I don't feel like getting another 3100Mah cell just for 1 light :(

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Id get the D25CL2 a 17670 only has 1100mah were a 18650 has up to 3100mah and there coming out with 3400mah ones even a 18500 has 1500mah.

Tiresius

Enlightened
That's the light I'm leaning towards but there's now NW in any of the sites I know of. Not even Eagletac's site has a NW anymore. I do not have 17670 cells anymore.

Tiresius

Enlightened
After thorough comparison and searching, I decided to go with the Eagletac D25LC2 NW. I really do not like ZL's design. I like the slim, straight lights that'll fit evenly in my pocket.

For $56USD @ lightjunction, I thought it was a great catch. I got myself an EDC now with 500+ lumens.

NOW...for the waiting game :D

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered one thinking I would see what the fuss was all about and likely send it back.

I still have it and it's become my favorite dog-walking light.

In regards to the Lenslight, I did the same thing, accept got the two mode 2 cell version, for the extra 100 lumens output AND I didn't care for the clip on the mini. These lights are built like tanks! I also like the clicky, but not as well as a SF though. I love the broad flood mode with the ability to focus it to spot with the simple turn of the bezel. I also carry it on do walks. Spot comes in handy for when you don't want to bother the neighbors when looking for lost pets in yards, I.e. no stray light.

Last edited:

Up All Night

Enlightened
Does anyone knows if the D25LC2 accepts flat-tops? I don't feel like getting another 3100Mah cell just for 1 light :(
After coming coming back to this thread I see you have already ordered this light. It does require a button top cell unfortunately. The Eagletac 3100 has worked well for me. You may want to contact LJ and get them to add one to your order, if you haven't procured one already.

dansciurus

Newly Enlightened
4gi4ax.jpg

Zebralight h600w with foursevens clip. Small , slim, very high output

Just curious, I have been looking at a h600 hard, but haven't pulled the trigger yet due to no pocket clip.
Could ya specify which clip it is?
Thanks!

Last edited:

GunnarGG

Enlightened
Just curious, I have been looking at a h600 hard, but haven't pulled the trigger yet due to no pocket clip.
Could ya specify which clip it is?
Thanks!

Looks like FourSevens Deep Carry Pocket Clip.
Is there some heat shrink tube on it also?

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have tested 3 x D25LC2 and mine work with AW 18650 flat top cells.

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been looking into getting a small EDC. I gave away my Mac's SST-50 EDC to my wife. Now I'm looking into getting one small and slim 18650 light...

I kinda want a WW light that'll hold an 18650. Anyone got any suggestion? I know there's the Xeno S3A but I would like to see if there are other options that isn't over $100USD

EDIT: After many comparison, I went with the Eagletac D25LC2 NW.

I'm seeing a lot of lights, but I'm not seeing many DIAMETERS!

:whoopin:

Guessing .9" is going to be about the lower limit on that front?

JollyRoger

Enlightened
The dqg and the shiningbeam are very slim--probably can't get smaller diameter than those two lights.

DQG 18650 II CREE XM-L2 CW/NW 1x18650 Smallest EDC Flashlight

ShiningBeam S-mini XM-L T6 LED Flashlight 400 Lumens

Link removed as per the banner at the top of the page
Why has my link been removed? - Norm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

leon2245

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah that shiningbeam probably wins the slimmest competition, & waay under budget! Nice one.

JollyRoger

Enlightened
I'm going to buy one soon. Shiningbeam is going to start selling a neutral emitter version in the coming weeks. I will let you know how it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk