Smell you all later I'm soo happy to be homlesss

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I'm not even kidding no more hoa that only enforces rules on some but others sold my home after my eye surgery and etc etc I'll be with out a lot of money will do the tent thing for a bit my home closes in a few week. Ps TMobile is the worst company on earth most days I'm happy to get dial up speed.tgere tech support is mostly apes who have zero tech skills must be just following a flo chart

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Not enough been a rough few years . Almost died a few months ago. My surgery cost more then a nice sports car

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I'm leaving with a foldable solar panel a phone a lantern and that's it and I'm so happy trust me homlesss isn't bad in summer

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Living in a home where you pay so much property taxes and hoa fees svis way worse . A hoa is so bad

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Ps my eyes will be fixed I hope I'm sick of running into stuff

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Everything is gone lol for real only what fits in my back pack and some tools I'm pawning or giving away

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Best for Raggie stay away from TX.
Go to a "sanctuary city" such as SF or NYC is closer?

I am still wondering what did he do with pet snake, make a Louisiana Jambalaya?

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd stay away from the big cities and head for the hills.
yup

If you have enough left to buy a piece of land in a rural area, you could probably get an old RV or construction trailer for cheap and live off grid.

NYC has never realy cared about the homeless. Though they were putting "migrants" in hotels in times square but they seem to be trying to put them in less desirable housing more recently.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
I'm so happy for once living under a hoa is not for me I never ever do anything to bring are properties down only up. I don't need to be told what to do lol plus they make dumb decisions

Latest posts