Smell you all later I'm soo happy to be homlesss

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im just so sick of most humans around my town i was in last week most days i go to store and see guys not smart enough to pull up there pants wtf lol

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I really never understood that trend. How can you function with your pants falling down? It's like running around with your shoes untied. It's only a matter of time until you do a faceplant.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
im just so sick of most humans around my town i was in last week most days i go to store and see guys not smart enough to pull up there pants wtf lol
Oh! It's not just around your town. Human-beings in general are not even worth talking to. I actually decided to stop doing so in the real world. I give individuals a greeting at my job, I greet neighbors, and I'll speak to others when absolutely necessary.

"$25.oo worth on pump 5, Regular. Have a good day."

When I was a kid, people didn't used to be so frickin' ridiculously sensitive, politically closed-minded, obnoxious, ill-mannered, and quite frankly just stupid. Literally just watched a story on YouTube of a mom who thought her cellphone would protect her. Guy on a motorcycle with a gun stopped in front of her. He pointed his gun at her, she pointed her cellphone. She "fired" first, then he did; in the stolen motorcycle gone wrong situation. Guess which one of them is no longer alive.

Honestly, unless it's someone with a shared interest, not worth engaging in a conversation. I wouldn't mind the pants thing if that was the ONLY thing wrong with the general public.