So I'm on the wagon now ???

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened
Sure I started out with Coast to Coast lights upgrading to Ray O Vac On to MagLites. When I got my first Surefire 6m p I knew I had hit bottom. I was happy for many years with 60 lumens But then along came LED and drop-ins and Li -ion batteries. It was all good. My money went like water thru my fingers. I couldn,t stop. I was chasing the lumen. All I could get. Then came TI and I had to have just ONE. $275 later I,m still a happy man,. But brighter is better Right.Now I have a hand held light that fits in my pocket that does 1700 plus lumens and cost more than $500. I,m I hooked. Can I quit ? I hope so. I,m trying. But do have some awesome KILLER lights.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea man....... I feel ya. After a couple of years "on the wagon" I found the CPF bookmark and thought "oh, it wouldn't hurt to just check out the LED forum and see what's new".

Then I saw the Revo SS NW and it was all over. Now I've got a taste for the steel and I can feel myself going down fast.

But God, I do love the smell of lithium-ion in the morning :crackup:.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was happily resting on the wagon before I discovered the High CRI XP-G. It's about to cost me $400....

J-FRAME

Newly Enlightened
Yes a quad in a D26 Five mega. The whole shooting match. A awesome set-up for sure.