Sofirn C01 for 2020

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had one Aliexpress order go on limbo for weeks. Then out of no where it showed up on USPS tracking. That order took 55 days to deliver. All I can figure is maybe Customs pulls parcels random for inspection, xray, irradiation, etc. Making sure no viruses enter US soil :)

Shooter21

Enlightened
I ordered a zebra light from their website and it took them three weeks to deliver so it seems usps is super slow down there in Texas

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my C01 order, extremely happy with them, too 👍🏻

The red is laughably terrible when whitewall hunting, but surprisingly satisfactory in actual use.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine arrived. The c01s is fantastic. I wish I'd ordered more of them instead of the ummm, amount of the regulars I ordered.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
BB, 100 lms out of TIR is fun.. I had to make a second order to buy more "S".. All my Black, Green C01's arrived potted.. Really digging the Britsh Racing Green anodize, reminds me of a TR3 once owned

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got my c01's too. Haven't checked em out yet. I wrapped them to make sure I get at least one good gift. 🤪

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
BB, 100 lms out of TIR is fun..

I got interested in these for the TIR optic. Got an orange-colored model coming next week; figured that color might be handy to make it easier to spot in a car glovebox, backpack, etc.

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back when the Fenix E01 first came out, I bought a promo deal that included it with an L1D. I had specified a different color but what I got was an orange E01.

At first I thought "ugh, an orange flashlight", but darned if it didn't grow on me after a while. That's another reason I got the orange C01. (the E01 died via alkaline leakage years ago)

Burgess

Flashaholic
Truly is the Bargain of the YEAR !

$ 3.99 (US) each, for these handy little gems.

Purchase 6 of 'em, and get Free Shipping !

:twothumbs
_

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Sofirn once said no more C01 back in the yuji version so we all sighed in relief when the sophia was brought out and bought a slew. Can't speak for others but at $4 each and no cost shipping after $21(?) in total many paid no shipping fee.

When I first went to the site each color seemed to have started out with "500 remaining", which led me to think 500 were either already produced or would be as perhaps they had acquired 500 sophias for each color available. Conjecture on my part, but when I placed my last order they were down to the 200 and 300's for the body colors I bought.

Yuji LED's were sold in lots of 1000 at a time. Some reading this may remember when Scout24 had a load of Yujis on both flavors and shared them with us here.

Anyway, figure on no more C01's but if they do it a few years from now that'll be as cool as a polar bears toenails.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
I'd hate to see the C01 go away. It seems to be a great light for someone that wants a small, simple and efficient light.

I really does go hand-in-hand with the C01S for someone that wants a 1xAAA platform.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Hugh Johnson

Enlightened
I also really want this light to continue. I don't have a lot of disposable income right now. I've made it a Christmas habit of purchased one as a gift and getting something for myself. It's fun to have so many colours, emitters, beam profiles, and modes in one family of lights.