SPORTAC® P60 drop-ins ©2014 Eagtac™ LLC

ven

Flashaholic
I would hazard a guess at 219c. Cleverly they just put 219 on the case! Last couple I had from Flashaholics are 219c. Sure they have confirmed it as well. Sportac did not inform them afaik either. They are nice P, just not the rosy we get from the 219b. More toward yellow side to my eyes, nothing like the xpl2 yellow though.

Although not nichia, the neutral xhp35 HI is nice, slight golden to the "tint". In ways it's like an m61 on steroids, around 4000k.

Could ask flashalolics if they can see for any old stock, also worth dropping illumination gear a message to see if they can get their hands on 219b. Never know! Shipping is fast and a reasonable $15. I bet their xpg2 4000k sportac is a winner. I have the EDC+ with the said, it's very easy/nice on the eye(think Malkoff neutral 4k in a triple).

ven

Flashaholic
They're now C's. 219B had input voltage of 2ish-9V and 219C has 2ish-6V. That's how you can tell which one is inside

I thought the 6v was for dual mode and 9v for single mode, I have 219b in the 6v and 9v. My 219c are both 6v but those are dual mode. Don't have any 219c single mode sportacs .

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
They had some models of B in both options (6 & 9V)during transition to new 6V driver. Regarding single or dual mode i can't tell for sure but i belive it's the same.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm on a B kick at the moment, so I'll take your advice and call around.
Funnily enough, I had a Triple nichia EDC+ in a Malkoff MD1. But it disappeared in the waste dump that is Mrs. Yeti's bag, never to be seen again.
P

ven

Flashaholic
:faint: I would be looking for that P, even if it means distracting mrs yeti with a new bag.........she will have to empty it to swap over :poke: you know, transfer all the *beep* from one bag to the next haha(that's what rach does anyway ).

P220C

Newly Enlightened
Do the Sportac triple Nichia drop-ins have low-voltage protection?