SureFire E-Series Addicts Unite!

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Such a nice thread falling to sleep lately... hopefully the upcoming E1D LED will wake it up a little... :)

E1D gen1 and gen2 :)devil:):

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Tana and James!

I just picked up another TNT module on the Marketplace. It is a single mode 2.8-6V Nichia 219 and retrofitted my 1st Surefire, and E2D with the domed lens.

Tana, what is the runtime and output?

kelmo

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Tana and James!

I just picked up another TNT module on the Marketplace. It is a single mode 2.8-6V Nichia 219 and retrofitted my 1st Surefire, and E2D with the domed lens.

Tana, what is the runtime and output?

kelmo

Single modes are set to 700mA and have about 160 OTF lumens... the runtimes are 2 hours on either AW 17670 cell or two primaries (give or take few minutes)...

:thumbsup:

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Exactly what constitutes an addiction? :shrug:

i.php

(Larger version)​
Looking forward to adding a factory E1DL to the lineup one of these days! :hitit:

Mikeg23

Enlightened
Single modes are set to 700mA and have about 160 OTF lumens... the runtimes are 2 hours on either AW 17670 cell or two primaries (give or take few minutes)...

:thumbsup:

That's good info. Did you ever do any warmer XPG runs I haven't noticed any?

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am getting an E2E from a flashlight Facebook group for a cool $50. Its fate? It'll be sent to Tana for the XP-E2 triple of course!

Looks like I'll be an E-series addict soon

Tana

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's good info. Did you ever do any warmer XPG runs I haven't noticed any?

Sorry about the delay, I was stuck away from home...

So far I couldn't figure out where I could get hi-cri XPG2's but I'm sure the beam would be nice so if I figure out where to get them, that's definitely applicable to any mod (SingLED, TripLED, Reflector)...

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats man. I find myself reaching for an E series light when I need something more than my Mini123 but can't easily carry a 6P sized light. Get a two way LX2 clip and you'll be really happy.