DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm prepared!

Plus, it doesn't have to be updated instantly :p

Most replies will probably come when I am either asleep or at work anyway lol

Ctrain

Enlightened
Finally I have one of these puppies!!! :naughty:
Came from eBay instead of waiting til I got to Hawaii (Bloody UK customs stung me tho)

This is one beautiful light! probably the best light I've owned sine having an M6 many years ago! ...Its a keeeeeeper!:twothumbs

Serial# A03118

LX2a.jpg

LX2c.jpg

Bushman5

Enlightened
whats the idea behind a serial number registry? :thinking: is this like registering a firearm?

gsxrac

Enlightened
whats the idea behind a serial number registry? :thinking: is this like registering a firearm?

I know with a couple its been to see just how many landed in CPF'ers hands. and for this one I think its original intentions were to further our knowledge of the serial number system and the annodizing differences and possible a change in the warmth of the emitter?

BUT last time I checked theres an ongoing discussion of another type on this subject in the underground.

Robert_M

Newly Enlightened
X01727

ordered: June 27th
received: July 1st

It would be cool if the date was posted as well so that we can attempt to see if X is indeed the first production run.

Thanks.

Last edited:

DimeRazorback

Flashlight Enthusiast
Robert and Henry, you have been added!
Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

I have updated my original post, indicating the factual data that we have collected so far from eveybodies help! :thumbsup:

There is a 'clip issue' apparent with some of the "A" serial numbered units, so I have added this information for people aswell!

:thumbsup: