• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ThanksGiving 2018 Sale STARTS AT 7PM SEATTLE TIME TODAY

mnursy1

Newly Enlightened
Vinh is this still avilable
  1. BLF GTvn Mini SST20 4000K $55/$77
  2. also the d1s #158
  3. delta#79

Alkron

Newly Enlightened
any suggestions on one of these, for a duty light, looking for good throw, and brightness 18650 in width. also is 69 available?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
any suggestions on one of these, for a duty light, looking for good throw, and brightness 18650 in width.
I recommend 104 Acebeam L16vn XHP35 HI 6500K, SDHT $90/$105

also is 69 available? Yes

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

star_c_star

Enlightened
I'll also take #157 (FREE 2 claim with any order) with my order of #20.

Last edited:

Nokoff

Enlightened
Update: I will take #74, Sky Lumen Delta Oslon - $138, with freebie #54 Lumintop HL18 if it is still available, otherwise #32/107/168 Manker E03H (they are the same) as the freebie pairing

NOTE TO ALL: 24/34/35/77/143/157/158/159 back up for grabs! Sorry to hold so many, but I've made up my mind now on #74+(54/32)

Seriously?? You called all those just to hold them while you made up your mind?? You call what you want to buy, not hold! This is like a flash sale, not a hold it because you're indecisive thread man. Others may have wanted those and had to pick something else. Not to mention calling all the freebies. You're lucky it's not me or I'd make you start over for that selfishness.

Seriously?? You called all those just to hold them while you made up your mind?? You call what you want to buy, not hold! This is like a flash sale, not a hold it because you're indecisive thread man. Others may have wanted those and had to pick something else. Not to mention calling all the freebies. You're lucky it's not me or I'd make you start over for that selfishness.

Last year when he had this sale I couldn't even post a reply until 15 mins later because the website traffic / my slow internet despite my best attempts from the second the sale started. I didn't know how early my post would register or if 15 people would be posting before me, so I put lots of numbers to ensure I got at least 1-2 after others beat me to them. I was fortunate that my internet worked this time, and was shocked to actually secure so many. For that reason I backed out within only a few hours of the ones I decided against, in respect to others. I didn't hold them for 23 hours and release at end. I even sincerely apologzed in my post above, and my actions were based on Vinh's recommendation. He said to post, 'I will take it ASAP, it's okay to back out later,' so as to ensure opportunity and proper decision making. Regarding the freebies, again I didn't know what would be left by the time I could make that post so I called about half of them (not all) hoping one would remain for me. I expected 30+ people to post within the first 1-2 minutes, which turned out not to be the case.

Please don't continue to attack me in multiple threads now, I wish to remain cordial and respectful towards all. I won't reply regarding this any further.

Last edited:

OEOE

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for no. 68 with V54 engraving, thanks Vinh.

Flash Foto

Newly Enlightened
I would STILL like ias these are now available:

#35. Used/Mint ROT66vn XPL HI 5000K, Blue AUX LED, Narsil $85/ +$5 Engraving.

#157. Manker E21vn SST20 4000K 95CRI FREE 2 Claim with any order

PayPal sent

Thank you for the quick PayPal refund.
However, I would still like to order.

Can I re-order these? No names are shown as sold.
I sent previous PayPal after these were released by OnlyOwnEnergiser250lumen = Quote below:
>>>"NOTE TO ALL: 24/34/35/77/143/157/158/159 back up for grabs! Sorry to hold so many, but I've made up my mind now on #" <<<

PayPal sent (again)

Latest posts