The 4Sevens and Foursevens Picture and Random Question Thread?

Re: The 4 & FourSevens Picture and Random Question Thread

A very nice collection, to be sure! :thumbsup: The QP2A-X powered by a 14500 is my favorite choice for carry when wearing short pants during the summer. I remember FourSevens sold that set-up on their website. They even had a nickname for it, but I can't remember what it was.

~ Chance

Edit; It was called the Noisy Cricket.

nletter_header.jpg
Limited Edition QTA Burst Kit now available!

We've dubbed it our "Noisy Cricket!" Get the power of our 780 lumen Burst Mode in a single battery flashlight. Usually only available by purchasing each piece separately, we've gathered together the parts to bring you our brightest single battery Quark Tactical light in one simple kit. Save over 15% off the cost of buying the parts individually!
This kit includes the following parts:

• QT2L-X Head with Burst Mode
  • Quark A Series Body
  • Quark Tactical Tail
  • AW's rechargeable 14500 battery
Please note that due to the voltage required by the QT2L-X head, this configuration will only run with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. We've included one rechargeable battery in this Kit. Charger sold separately. If you need a charger, we suggest Cytac's Dual-bay Fast Charger or our own FOURSEVENS Single-bay Smart Charger.
Don't miss out! Quantities are limited for this special kit.

QTA Burst Kit

Last edited:

weklund's Mini 123 and his Magic Mouse Pad. That thing has sold a lot of lights over the years.
EPnQVgV.jpg

Photo Credit
- weklund
November 2010

Esko

Enlightened

Thanks for giving me an idea about one thing that I could buy for my dear wife for her birthday (willow tree). As an exchange, here is a photo of my "baby squirrel like" flashlight (doh! I was a bit too slow to take the photo before you added one here.)

uMMgw4CB1zcuW7SOjXOqB3qSJPotkO4u1CD1c2at1Z3yDsZSJzHcJkzAtV8gN1255hDsuv4klkoEUM5-8qlgt-9rvrI7lIS8l6TY6qqZ9xSb6J_j53b0_KcjQt6ylojbq1l5g7DmYNJI018bXatVQkeEPb0HMKhVIb6C0L8aa1qqRRdfL9SJFmnkYi4_wL6JtrIxUUDTqispT-aO2xU_WpE5V8M9BtCqlt5NoSB01aGctrhKp0r3vJ4-J7Qc1ZkomFtlZbRuSSxVN7h-KwBL2Q6Eq_dvEY9xfmfwHGdxiKA2PiYzM_LoX58SDqFZo4SKAimAfQ2JiTFPAWZmoLpU1c_0x0_R4CJ28h_G2JZRIoFlkqT47dVsBZq4FK0DDaBmbR2Qj4xvhNrH8xuPkjDyO6hCTewr3JOAnzT6zkjoBcQ0zFrh_6HFmBwCLtzAbE6z8m1Ks5oErdhsqTrTfaI0Hie1By90Mt6Sjm4DCyDzfGocLRAVbuJDagZanqJ_9q4wWNH9Xn_zDUjWaG6kN0fFF5kCjW5uLXD6jzGbbQkmJZ4Q-OgzKrFBxcm3SmbHTK8HDdeb3JrXfbx2nmRYPiSBQ4OSgZIj0nI=w720-h540-no

Top model at the time. No serial numbers, however, the led was such a rare beast that AFAIK Cree has never mentioned it in its data sheets and binning documents. Too bad that the tint was rather green... Other than that, a very nice light.

A new dealer organized a CPF banner designing contest which I won. This flashlight was my prize. :)

Hi Esko, :wave:

That's a great picture, and a welcomed addition to the thread. :twothumbs

If you ever grow tired of the green tint, please let me know. :naughty:

~ Chance

Esko

Enlightened

Thanks CG :D , and thanks for the offer. I'll keep it in mind (don't hold your breath, though :grin2: ).

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

A Quark Ti with Tritium Vial where the clip originaly was attached.

quarkti.jpg

a Quark RGB

quarkrgb.jpg

and a Quark Turbo Stubby

quarkturbo.jpg

all gone now.....

Nice, Beamhead. :thumbsup: Perhaps you'd post a picture of some of your other FourSevens lights. I know you have a very special & unique specimen. I'd love another L@@K.

~ Chance

Last edited:

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chauncey did you already see the copper special edition they have in the 47 site?

This picture was borrowed from the Tuff-Writer site. Copper fans rejoice.

~ Chance

bhwfRph.jpg

Chauncey did you already see the copper special edition they have in the 47 site?

Hi Tejasandre,

Yes I did, thank you. A few weeks ago I first located the copper and titanium on the Tuff-Writer site. Now the titanium and copper are available on FourSevens.com. I don't why they weren't originally available from FourSevens.

The Lovely Mrs. Gardiner observed me L@@King at the titanium one. When I told her I needed it she bent over and whispered in my ear, "No."

~ Chance