The 4Sevens and Foursevens Picture and Random Question Thread?

Re: The 4 & FourSevens Picture and Random Question Thread

hwEyG91.jpg

Last chance to purchase a satin, titanium, Preon P1 from foursevens.com

:naughty: Only $35. They're listed in the clearance section.

~ Chance

Last edited:

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

David @foursevens -

Are you going to ever make a titanium version of the new P1? You showed them back in the beginning of the year at the SHOT SHOW. Please advise.

MyersNike

Newly Enlightened
The 4 FourSevens Picture and Random Question Thread

Ok heres a random question, what are section points actually used for and how are they determined how far apart each section point is?

Butch_Coolidge

Newly Enlightened

I understand the need for a good flashlight or so, but use mine for practical applications. Don't get the obsession. Haven't played army man in my backyard since I was about 7.

ronniepudding

Enlightened

I understand the need for a good flashlight or so, but use mine for practical applications. Don't get the obsession. Haven't played army man in my backyard since I was about 7.

Some folks collect stamps, others collect coins, others drive around collecting non-existent Pokemon critters...

Lots of people on this forum collect flashlights. I don't know that it has anything to do with playing army man in the backyard :)

Butch_Coolidge

Newly Enlightened

Sorry........ I don't want no beef puddin. I just use them. If I buy one, I have a need for it. If I find something better, what I had previously usually sits in a drawer somewhere. Don't mean to offend.

ronniepudding

Enlightened
The 4 & FourSevens Picture and Random Question Thread

No offense taken Butch, you more-or-less said that flashaholic behavior is puzzling, and I was providing an explanation :) ... At least the start of one anyway. I have around 25 flashlights all told, probably more. I can't possibly use them all, so there's an element of collecting and learning that inspires that sort of activity. To most 'normal' folks, it seems like a weird interest at best, or maybe even obsessive/compulsive. To me, flashlights are cool. Lots of members here have been at this far longer than me, have a much larger collection than me, etc. -- so I'm not necessarily speaking for anyone else, but I'm pretty sure I'm not alone.

Last edited:

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have no idea how many flashlights I own. I need to count them some day. I am carrying five lights at the moment. :) One being the Smart QSL-X.

My wife asked me how many flashlights I owned. I smiled and answered, "One more."

What good is a collection if it doesn't grow?
-Raymond Reddington

fcAxYP6.jpg

ven

Flashaholic

Awesome thread CG:grin2:, lots of 47 goodness and can't believe I have missed it till today :ohgeez:

bykfixer

Flashaholic

I don't own any foursevens lights. But not because David Chau is doing anything wrong.
You see, I'm one of those people who find it daunting to correct the clocks in my car twice a year at time change and only wear my digital watches during daylight savings time... after getting one stuck from DC time to London time I just decided 'never mind'... and my kids aren't always around to show me how it is done (again).
So I'll just sit back and watch this one.

Impressive stuff to say the least.

Last edited:

I don't own any foursevens lights. But not because David Chau is doing anything wrong.
You see, I'm one of those people who find it daunting to correct the clocks in my car twice a year at time change and only wear my digital watches during daylight savings time... after getting one stuck from DC time to London time I just decided 'never mind'... and my kids aren't always around to show me how it is done (again).
So I'll just sit back and watch this one.

Impressive stuff to say the least.

HA! It's a red-letter day when three of my favorite CPF'ers stop in and post. :wave:

~ Chance

ven

Flashaholic

:grouphug:

Now where is the latest 47's edition :poke:

Member fiveform took a Scotchbrite pad to his polished titanium Preon P2. Wonderful results!

~ C.G.

gBe8bW9.jpg

Photo Credit
- fiveform
February 2010