The "Life's most important questions" thread...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I'm just here stalking Monocrom. :buddies:

~ Chance

Wow! Even over the internet I get stalked by dudes. Same thing in real life. (No, I'm not joking.)

Why can't I get a lady stalker just once. Just one time. Would be a refreshing change of pace. Definitely not boring.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! Even over the internet I get stalked by dudes. Same thing in real life. (No, I'm not joking.)

Why can't I get a lady stalker just once. Just one time. Would be a refreshing change of pace. Definitely not boring.

Sounds like a long story...

Women are a whole lot crazier... I don't know if they'd be a better choice for a stalker.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sounds like a long story...

Women are a whole lot crazier... I don't know if they'd be a better choice for a stalker.

A good point. Sometimes boring is better. Women are too creative with their crazy.

Edit:

I wonder if there's a gay guy out there who has the same problem . . . Women hitting on him, instead of dudes. Probably so. Especially if it's one of those who always goes to the gym and has a nice body.

Last edited:

JemR

Newly Enlightened
Hello. Just a few questions on my mind today. if anyone has a quick moment.

What are we going to do when all the oil and other fossil fuels run out?
Is it possible to be a techie, yet own no products produced by Apple or Microsoft? Or is that the real sign of a techie?
Why do so many broad based topic threads on internet forums end up focusing on the personal lives of maybe only one or two people?
Coke or Pepsi?
Oops! What did I just drop?
How can we help achieve some form of economical parity for the poorest and disenfranchised in the world, whilst most developed nations are still so financially unstable?

The only two I can answer at the moment are: Pepsi, and my bottle of Pepsi :shrug:.

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Hello. Just a few questions on my mind today. if anyone has a quick moment.

1) What are we going to do when all the oil and other fossil fuels run out?
2) Is it possible to be a techie, yet own no products produced by Apple or Microsoft? Or is that the real sign of a techie?
3) Why do so many broad based topic threads on internet forums end up focusing on the personal lives of maybe only one or two people?
4) Coke or Pepsi?
5) Oops! What did I just drop?
6) How can we help achieve some form of economical parity for the poorest and disenfranchised in the world, whilst most developed nations are still so financially unstable?

The only two I can answer at the moment are: Pepsi, and my bottle of Pepsi :shrug:.

1 - By then, several alternative energy sources will have been developed to the point that they'll actually be ready and reliable enough to use in cars.

2 - No, and you can't be a techie without getting your hands on the latest in technology.

3 - Usually one or two people are the only ones willing to open up about related aspects in their lives. Hence, the topic focuses on them.

4 - Whichever one is on sale since both are too similar to actually matter. ~ OR ~ Whichever one you're in the mood for.

5 - A bunch of questions on an internet forum.

6 - Different exchange rates will always exist as some nations simply do not have the economic stability or strength that others do. Thus, there is less confidence in the currency that traditionally poorer nations use, compared to those which are realistically likely to rebound from a recession that is temporary.

Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:

StarHalo

Flashaholic
Coke is much better than Pepsi at specialty products - Coke Blak, Sprite Remix, Surge, Mr. Pibb; all Coke products. Pepsi had Pepsi Jazz..

I just returned from the gas station, while there I watched a guy (around 40 years old) exit the building with a hamburger in a box. With the box in hand he starts to fill his truck with gas, then he starts eating the burger which wasn't wrapped with the same hand. I'm thinking, Dude, why don't you just lick the pump handle? :ohgeez:

~ Chance

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Coke is much better than Pepsi at specialty products - Coke Blak, Sprite Remix, Surge, Mr. Pibb; all Coke products. Pepsi had Pepsi Jazz..

I will concede that Coke Zero tastes slightly better than Pepsi Max.

jcalvert

Enlightened
Shouldn't common sense = good sense? :ironic:

What is it about this :toilet: that were "taking"?

If it's determined that the the bear was in fact :toilet: in the woods, maybe he could confirm that the fallen tree made a sound?

Last edited by a moderator:

iapyx

Enlightened
Is there a god?

Is there life after death?

Note: these are important questions in life not meant to be answered (too seriously) or to provoke a discussion.

Bigpal

Enlightened
Is there a god?

Is there life after death?

Note: these are important questions in life not meant to be answered (too seriously) or to provoke a discussion.

Impossible to know on both counts.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it's determined that the the bear was in fact :toilet: in the woods, maybe he could confirm that the fallen tree made a sound?

I do a lot of ATVing on old logging roads. I have determined that in fact bears do NOT do it in the woods. No, they walk down to old logging roads and do it there instead.