• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I swear he had 460,000 posts listed not 35,000

Either that or I'm losing it....:faint:

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Question for you knife guys. I'm looking to buy a Spyderco Sage 1 and I can either buy it from spyderco.com for $209.95 or off Amazon for $125.97. My question is... will there be any difference between the two, like maybe one blade was made in Taiwan while the other in the U.S.?

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Question for you knife guys. I'm looking to buy a Spyderco Sage 1 and I can either buy it from spyderco.com for $209.95 or off Amazon for $125.97. My question is... will there be any difference between the two, like maybe one blade was made in Taiwan while the other in the U.S.?
Knife center has it for 125.00 also.
Blade hq has them at 125.00 too.
It gets great write ups.

Last edited:

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just placed the order... $125 free shipping. Been wanting one for a while.

Wimmer I thought we were backing off of spending--I just told my wife yesterday--no more lights till I build some of the ones I have parts for---Sh---t I forgot--bought a MM15 today

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
hehe I know I've been bad. I also ordered a Fat Herbie wallet from Enrique's friends at Ashland Leather. It was only $320. lol

But that's it for sure. I've got six lights on the way (7 if I count my Deft-X), a Spyderco and a fancy schmancy billfold. That outta do me for week or two.

I just told my wife yesterday--no more lights till I build some of the ones I have parts for---Sh---t I forgot--bought a MM15 today

Say, who wears the pants around here?
Raising+Arizona+-+Goodman.png

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man you guys are such a bad influence on me sometimes haha. I might have to pick up an r50vn sometime after getting into Olight a bit now. I've managed to resist buying so many lights for so long. I might be able to hold out for a little while again but we'll see.

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast
hehe I know I've been bad. I also ordered a Fat Herbie wallet from Enrique's friends at Ashland Leather. It was only $320. lol

But that's it for sure. I've got six lights on the way (7 if I count my Deft-X), a Spyderco and a fancy schmancy billfold. That outta do me for week or two.

Say, who wears the pants around here?
Raising+Arizona+-+Goodman.png

With over 200 lights-- a tube audio system and lots of guns--Who needs a wallet--I really need to sell some stuff--Oh well let my daughter have a garage sale one day

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today i got to play with my tn40vn 9000/500k.. holy. The beam pattern type is similar to x65vn, except less lumen, 100k less lux... i like this light now. One hand operation light.. i think x65vn can handle more heat. I will test it when i got it