• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any new releases over at FB? Or mostly just updated XHP70.2 and 50.2 lights. There hasn't been a whole lot of manufacturers putting out anything significant that I can see, but that usually changes the second half of the year. Seems like the X45vn is still selling like hot cakes.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did u get the regular or turbo head?? I just assume you get the regular head.
This is the regular head. I was looking for a smaller all-round light.

I think that turbo head has 775K lux! But only 754 lumens, so then it would be a dedicated laser beam thrower. That's awesome, too! :)

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, you're right NL. The "seen by" stats are fine, just not a lot to say at the moment. CPF is the place where each light has a thread, so most of the action should be here. [emoji4]
Yeah, I didn't intend to say that it was defunct or something. Just that the banter had died down.

I'm sure as soon as something new comes up it will be on heavy again.

brighterthanthesun

Enlightened
It's really hard to stay into torches in the summer! It doesn't get dark until after 10:00 and its too light by 4:00am. A guy can barely get a good dark walk in any more. I find myself working harder than ever trying to FIND situations to use my lights. Lucky for me I am a demolition inspector and there is a power plant demo nearby that needs another look see.:grin2:

That leaves waiting for Vinh to send me new toys. :popcorn:

ven

Flashaholic
Agree, does quieten down a bit when the days are lighter(for most of us anyway). Been 30oC pretty much every day now here in the UK and too warm at night. What i tend to do is sit in conservatory armed with a few lights. Chill out and go shining around............ Still in work every day, light/s get used for a good bit of the day. Just use at home dwindles away unless i have a late night.

I still pop on a few times a day, not bought anything exciting for a while and have ample stuff to use. Still always cool to check out NL's purchases and whats going on in v54 world.

:)