• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fyi... I am watching you.

FB_IMG_1500836221799.jpg

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have seen clouds that looked like the end of the world, but I have never seen a cloud that looked like Kentucky.

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
Y'all see the latest Fenix advertisement that our own personal OG was featured in!!!

Lookin' Good OG!

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyway.. here is my opinion.. every vn lights should came with free ANSI measurement.. maybe $50 or more. What do you guys think??

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyway.. here is my opinion.. every vn lights should came with free ANSI measurement.. maybe $50 or more. What do you guys think??
I've always thought about that...

Knowing the fine tuning he has to do, teetering on perfection or ideal case, I'd think he'd be measuring them himself as a sort of QC anyway. Else there could be notable variation from my light to yours, you know? Led to led, microns of placement, variations could be real.

One time I paid to have one measured... and it came back with EXACTLY the same specs as on the website... I feel like I might have gotten the one he tested for the web a few days prior. :) Of course then I regretted paying for that one!

I've always thought about that...

Knowing the fine tuning he has to do, teetering on perfection or ideal case, I'd think he'd be measuring them himself as a sort of QC anyway. Else there could be notable variation from my light to yours, you know? Led to led, microns of placement, variations could be real.

One time I paid to have one measured... and it came back with EXACTLY the same specs as on the website... I feel like I might have gotten the one he tested for the web a few days prior. :) Of course then I regretted paying for that one!

Ha ha! Still, you got what you paid for... twice. :p

~ Chance