• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really? I'll go give it a try then. I always thought franchise food is no good so I always go to real Vietnamese restaurants. I just checked out Yelp and surprised they have Bun Bo Hue and Bun Rieu at TK. Those are my two favorite noodle soups =P

we dont have a TK ( tung kee noodle ) where i live.. i have to go to california to get it.. its really tasty and have alot of flavor.. i always get a #1 from the menu.. they carry variety of soup, plates, and etc..

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Power went out last night. 3AM and my whole family decided to do instant noodle. X70vn did a great job ;-)

Love it! Not candle light dinner but flashlight lit dinner! Hehe
what you holding in your hand vinh?

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Really? I'll go give it a try then. I always thought franchise food is no good so I always go to real Vietnamese restaurants. I just checked out Yelp and surprised they have Bun Bo Hue and Bun Rieu at TK. Those are my two favorite noodle soups =P

i just had bun rieu 3 days ago when my brothers wife cooked it, and now I'm having bun bo hue haha
Coincidence...

968-E2-EA2-6-CAA-45-D1-BB16-81-CC1-A5-B6221.jpg

SKV89

Enlightened
we dont have a TK ( tung kee noodle ) where i live.. i have to go to california to get it.. its really tasty and have alot of flavor.. i always get a #1 from the menu.. they carry variety of soup, plates, and etc..

For some reason I thought you live in California

texas cop

Enlightened
I love that Genesis project. I'm leaning to the 21700/XHP50.2 format. My current duty light for the last few years has been SolarForce. With a 3.8 amp two mode XPL V6-3D fully potted dropin. But it's not quite enough at time for my old eyes and it won't fit a cone for traffic control. So I added the Mateminco TK01 to the back of the belt. It does everything slightly better; brighter, bigger hot spot, more spill, fits a red cone. Tail tapping doesn't change modes is spoiling me. My leather Stinger holster fits it better than the Stinger as the tail flair holds it in place. But it has one big driving me crazy issue, the charging port. It's a water and crap magnet that will never keep it's cover over the years. On your boost did you boost across the board on all modes and what 21700 battery are you using? Your Genesis would make a great partner to the SolarForce but until then it's the Mateminco TK01 maybe VN version upgrade.

Latest posts