The Walking Dead ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS*** - You've Been Warned!

sassaquin

Enlightened
Re: The Walking Dead

*Spoiler Alert* Do not read on if you have not watched Season 3, Ep5 yet!!!!

Just watched S3.Ep5, and I got a couple of questions:

1) where's Lori's body? It couldn't have been completely eaten by that ONE zombie bones and all???
2) Rick picked up what appears to be the bullet that Carl shot Lori with right??? So did Carl actually shoot his mom or did she turn? There were bloody drag marks leading away from where Lori's body lay so was she dragged off and eaten or did she turn into a zombie?

Sadly, Carl shot his mum so she wouldn't turn and she was later dragged away and gobbled up, bones and all, by that nasty walker. One side of his face had strands of her hair stuck around his mouth and his belly was very distended from eating all of her. He was too full and lethargic after eating Lori to attack, which is why Rick was able to get so close to him and mutilate his belly knowing that Lori was inside of it. :green:

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Walking Dead

Sadly, Carl shot his mum so she wouldn't turn and she was later dragged away and gobbled up, bones and all, by that nasty walker. One side of his face had strands of her hair stuck around his mouth and his belly was very distended from eating all of her. He was too full and lethargic after eating Lori to attack, which is why Rick was able to get so close to him and mutilate his belly knowing that Lori was inside of it. :green:

I cant believe that this zombie eat all of her... Bones and all???

Sent from my phone with camera with flash and internet on it... :D

will

Flashlight Enthusiast

The other issue, so far as I can remember, none of the other zombie victims were moved or dragged. They were all eaten in place.

And, while I am at it. In season 2, at the CDC, they show that the brain stem comes back to life after death. This was shown in Test Subject 19 ( TS19 ) going from full brain activity shown in white, to the brain stem coming back in red. I thought the brain stem only controlled involuntary activities. These include breathing, heart beat and so on. This does not include walking or any kind of movement. But now I am getting really picky....

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast

In season 2, at the CDC, they show that the brain stem comes back to life after death. This was shown in Test Subject 19 ( TS19 ) going from full brain activity shown in white, to the brain stem coming back in red. I thought the brain stem only controlled involuntary activities. These include breathing, heart beat and so on. This does not include walking or any kind of movement. But now I am getting really picky....

Yeah, the brain stem comes back to life, and so does the heart, the mind and the nervous system, heck... they can even start to talk and fall in love!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ErWNBX9Rc

Changchung

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Walking Dead

What happen with women that come out from a door? Saved for the men who get bitten outside? I dont remember the names...

Sent from my phone with camera with flash and internet on it... :D

david57strat

Enlightened

A friend of mine has just purchased Season One on DVD for dirt cheap, and is looking forward to receiving it. I noticed, it's available on Netflix, so I've added it to my instant queue. Going to check it out. I just finished watching four seasons of Breaking Bad, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Season 05 on Netflix.

sassaquin

Enlightened

I cant believe that this zombie eat all of her... Bones and all???

Greg Nicotero (co-executive producer, director and special effects designer) discussed Lori's death and subsequent defilement on Talking Dead (episode 305). He confirmed that the bloated walker consumed all of her remains.

sassaquin

Enlightened

What happen with women that come out from a door? Saved for the men who get bitten outside? I dont remember the names...

Are you referring to Carol, the women who was saved by T-Dog? If so, she is presumed dead and has a symbolic grave in the prison yard.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Greg Nicotero (co-executive producer, director and special effects designer) discussed Lori's death and subsequent defilement on Talking Dead (episode 305). He confirmed that the bloated walker consumed all of her remains.

That's one thing I didn't like. If you have to explain a scene to the audience, then you've failed as a Director.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Here's a better idea . . . Rick stumbles in and catches the zombie half-way done eating Lori's body. No misunderstanding there.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

Perhaps. But certainly better than something so complex that it has to be explained to the audience on "Talking Dead."

HaileStorm

Enlightened

Could it be that Carol found Lori and brought her somewhere safe to cure her? Lori can't be dead and Carol's sudden disappearance and faux grave doesn't make much sense.

biglights

Enlightened

Could it be that Carol found Lori and brought her somewhere safe to cure her? Lori can't be dead and Carol's sudden disappearance and faux grave doesn't make much sense.

This is what I think happened also. Since when does a walker eat the bones? Come on not buying this one. Lori coming back with Carol would be a huge WOW! Just what the network would love!

HaileStorm

Enlightened
The Walking Dead

This is what I think happened also. Since when does a walker eat the bones? Come on not buying this one. Lori coming back with Carol would be a huge WOW! Just what the network would love!

And if I recall correctly, Carol was practising on a walker two or three episodes ago, right? Hmmm... I really do hope Lori is alive. For Rick's sanity too.

Monocrom

Flashaholic

And if I recall correctly, Carol was practising on a walker two or three episodes ago, right? Hmmm... I really do hope Lori is alive. For Rick's sanity too.

Dude . . . She's dead. Carol wasn't the one who cut her open in order to get the baby out. Maggie was. And she had no clue how to do a C-section the right way. Lori died. Carl shot her in the head. She's gone, and not coming back. Let's move on.