there are some Jokes

Image 1.jpg

buckyball

Newly Enlightened
One day, 50 politicians were flying across the country in an airplane when

the plane started to experience mechanical problems. The plane crashed in a remote rural area. It took an hour for the first police car to arrive at the scene. There was an old farmer
was sitting on his tractor beside the wreckage. The police man got out of his car and looked inside the smashed fuselage. To his surprise, it was completely empty. He asked the farmer, "Where are all of the politicians who were on the plane?"

The farmer replied, "I dug a big hole with my tractor and buried them."
The police man asked, "How could you be sure they were all dead?"

The old farmer said, "Well, some of them insisted they were still alive, but you know, you can never believe anything a politician says."

Monocrom

Flashaholic
A Rabbi, a Priest, and a Lawyer end up in a lifeboat after a cruise ship they were on, sinks. Shark swims up, capsizes the lifeboat. Proceeds to eat the Rabbi and the Priest. Leaves the Lawyer completely alone as it swims off. Why did the Shark not eat the Lawyer..... Professional Courtesy.

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
One day, 50 politicians were flying across the country in an airplane when the plane started to experience mechanical problems. The plane crashed in a remote rural area. It took an several hours for the first police car to arrive at the scene. When he arrived, there was an old farmer sitting on his tractor beside the wreckage. The policeman got out of his car and looked inside the smashed fuselage. To his surprise, it was completely empty. He asked the farmer, "Where are all of the politicians who were on the plane?"

The farmer replied, "I dug a big hole with my tractor and buried them."
The police man asked, "How could you be sure they were all dead?"

The old farmer said, "Well, some of them insisted they were still alive, but you know, you can never believe anything a politician says."

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chauncey G. you put down someone trying to make a joke?

I get triggered by that kind of stuff because of working at a middle school now. Just remember there is a reason why middle schoolers are not allowed to vote.
He just knows I'm a Baptist and doesn't want to take me fishing. He'd rather party with 2 Mormons and drink all the beer while they watch.